14: The Argument

Unreachable You

Sehun’s pov:

During the night when everyone is asleep, I woke up. Seeing Jaeyi sleeping next to me feels unrealistic to me. I don’t know why but I keep her hair. Suddenly I remembered… my ideal type of girls were supposed to be noona. But this time round, my heart is being wavered by this girl who is younger than me. I got the feeling of wanting to protect her. Just then, she moved in her sleep and she is now facing me. I studied her face and find that my heart beat faster than usual. I got up from my sleeping position and went out to walk around.

Since I have nothing to do, I started practicing a few dance moves of my solo. I plugged in my earpiece and on the song into my ears to dance according to it. I don’t know how long has passed by as I keep repeating the dance steps. When I was about to take a break before going back to sleep, I heard clapping sounds. I turned my head and saw Jaeyi behind me.

“What are you doing? Did I wake you up?” I asked and she shook her head. “Ani, oppa. Anyway, your dancing skills, jjang!” she give a thumb up to me and smile widely. “Do you want to learn a few of the dance move?” I asked and constantly nodded her head in excitement. I smiled to her and started coaching her the easy dance steps. Time passes really fast while I’m with her. It’s already 4.30am. Just then, I heard a growling sound. I chuckled. “Are you hungry?” I asked while chuckling. “You heard that?” she asked in embarrassment.

I brought her over to the mini kitchen area that is being set up in case anyone is hungry. I handed her some biscuit and make for her hot milo. The small conversation between makes us laugh a lot. After we had finished our ‘supper’, we went back to our sleeping area. “Another 4 hours for you to sleep.” I reminded her. We lied down beside each other. “Goodnight.” I patted her to sleep.

Your pov:

The alarm that I’ve set woke me up. It’s a brand new day. I sit up from my sleeping position and did some stretching. I looked around and saw that the EXO members are still asleep. I chuckled at how Sehun is sleeping. “Hmm…” he was having his dream talk. I shook my head at his cuteness. I quickly washed up before others started coming to the toilet to wash up.

“We are having our breakfast at 10.30am and our practices will start at 12pm. Then, lunch break will be at 3.30pm. I hope you all will put in your best effort for it. Today, our practices may end even more late than yesterday. Hope you all are mentally and physically prepared for it.” The coordinator briefs us about our schedule for the day.

I’m having breakfast alone while EXO are with their manager for breakfast. While I was eating, the group of female dancers that I danced with came over. “You thought we never see it? You are sleeping with the EXO members.” One of them said. “And so?” I argued back. “Aren’t you afraid of rumours going around?” another one continued. I rolled my eyes ignoring them and continued my breakfast. As I thought the ‘argument’ is over, I felt my body shivering from the cold water dripping down from the top of my head. I immediately stood up and stared at the one pouring the water.

“What are you doing?!” I screamed and looked at my wet clothing. “This is what you deserves.” She rolled her eyes and walked off. At this moment, everyone is staring at us. “Yah, stay where you are.” I shouted. But she ignored and continued walking. I went up to her and pulled her hair. “, who are you to pull my hair!” she took my grab away and started rubbing her scalp from the pain. “Why are you doing this to me?” I stared at her but she scoffed. “Hey, did anyone tell you that your cup size is small? Having a small s unlike mine?” she smirked in victory. Before I could say anything, the coordinator came up to us.

We needed to explain about the quarrel we had but I leave everything for her to say because I’m not in wrong. Everything was delayed because of our quarrel. “It’s already 12.30pm. I don’t wish to continue this. Get back to practices right now.” The coordinator said it fiercely. I nodded my head and went off harshly. I went to a corner to cry.

Just then, someone came up to me…


Hello! Haha, it's even a later update than yesterday. Screw school man. I'm so tired to attend for lessons and today its just the 2nd day for the 2nd semester. Well... I hope everything will go well this semester. 

Comment for the areas I should improve and subscribe! Best is that you can upvote! :p Love you lotssssss. <3