62: Photoshoot

Unreachable You

Upcoming photos that I will be posting will be credited to the owners of those photos. I do not own those photos.

Sehun’s pov:

So, first we went into a bridal shop. We looked through the wedding dresses. Those wedding dresses seem to be too original. I want something special for Jaeyi. Of course, I don’t really have to look for my suits. Most of the suits are the same. I thanked the lady boss before leaving.

“Do you have any type of wedding dress you want?” I asked Jaeyi. She thought for a moment before answering. “I want something pretty and unique. And not so revealing.”

When we exit the bridal shop, I saw some fans looking at us. “Oppa!” they shouted. I smile widely to them and pull Jaeyi closer to me. We continued walking but the fans were behind us following. Just as we try to avoid those fans, we saw another bridal shop. We smile to each other and quickly enter into the shop leaving the fans in shock.

We continue looking through the wedding dresses they have while the fans were lingering outside waiting for us. Jaeyi looks dejected when she walks over to me. “Wae? There isn’t any dresses that caught your eyes?” I asked and she nodded her head. “Gwenchana. We still have lots of time. We definitely can find one shop that satisfy you.” I comforted her.

“Oppa! Why both of you enter the bridal shop?” one fan shouted.

“Are you getting married soon? I saw her looking through those wedding dresses.” Another one shouts.

“Excuse me.” I said trying to squeeze out of the crowd with Jaeyi. “Are you feeling okay?” I asked being afraid that she will feel giddy because of the crowd. “Don’t worry, I’m fine.” Just as she said that, we manage to get out from the crowd. We quickly flagged a taxi and went to another district in search for the wedding dress.

“Look, the fans are using phones right now.” Jaeyi said as she spotted them taking out their phones. “Our plan will work.” I gave her a reassuring smile.

After reaching the district, we took out our phones to search if there is any bridal shop nearby.

“There!” Jaeyi shouted when she saw one. We entered the bridal shop and the shop seems elegant. Looking through the dresses, I picked out some really pretty dresses and not so revealing ones for Jaeyi.

“How about these?” I showed Jaeyi those that I’ve picked out. She immediately ran to me and takes a good look at the dresses. “Hmm…” she started thinking with her finger tapping on her lips. “This looks great.” She pointed out to a wedding dress.

{I don't know how big is the bump for a 4 month pregnant lady. But well. This is the dress Jaeyi choose}

“Hi there. May I help you? Do you need to try on this?” The shop assistant asked.

“Yes please. She will try on for this dress.” I handed to the shop assistant the dress Jaeyi picked out and while the shop assistant went to prepare, Jaeyi and I went to the suit/tuxedo section.

“Hun oppa! This!” Jaeyi picked out a tuxedo which all white.

“All white?” I asked and she nodded her head. “Because I want you to be my prince charming.” She smiled widely to me. “Aigoooo.” I feel so sweet by her words and ruffled her hair. Then, the both of us went to try on our clothes.

{Sehun in all white}

Since I am the guy, of course I changed out faster than she does. I waited outside at a couch for her. When the shop assistant opens the curtain that reveals Jaeyi wearing the dress, I was totally stunned. She looks really pretty in that dress but a small bump can be seen, which is inevitable.

“Oppa, do I look pretty?” she asked spinning herself a round. I gave her both my thumbs up. “Chwego!” I shouted and went up to her. Both of us looked into the mirror together.

“Both of you look great together.” The shop assistant smiles to us. “I think so too.” I said. Then, I took out my phone to capture this beautiful moment. I wanted to take a selca but it will not be full body.

“Do you need my help with taking the photo for you?” the shop assistant asked. I nodded my head and handed her my phone. She took a few photos of us in tuxedo/dress with different poses.

We decided on the one we had try on. We talked to the staff in the bridal shop about photoshoot session and all.

“I will give the both of you priority. You can have your photoshoot earliest tomorrow morning at 10am. Is that fine?” she asked. I hold on for that moment and went to call the CEO about it. When the CEO gave us the green signal, I went back to tell them that we will be taking that slot. We shook hands with the staffs that will be helping us before leaving.

It feels so great knowing that I am getting a wedding photoshoot. A real one and not those CF photoshoots. I told my parents about it and they said that they will be coming down for our photoshoot tomorrow. Feeling so excited and nervous about it. We had our dinner outside before getting back to the company.

---

Your pov:

The night when we have tried on for our wedding suit/dresses, I couldn’t sleep. I am nervous for the photoshoot tomorrow. I wonder if those photos will turn out nice. Even if I couldn’t sleep, I forced myself to sleep as I did not want to wake up with dark rings. Finally, after much things running through my mind, I managed to fall asleep.

The alarm that I’ve set finally rings. I immediately jumped out of my bed and off the alarm. Without checking my phone, I quickly went to wash up. When I’ve finished washing up, it’s only 8.30am. I checked my phone and saw that Sehun texted me. It was from last night when I’ve fallen asleep.

“I can’t wait for the photoshoot.” That’s what he states in the message.

I changed out and went to the company where the CEO has said to provide us a car to the studio for photoshoot. Well, there is photoshoot in the studio and outdoor. Once we reached the studio, we saw Sehun’s parents.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed to them. “Annyeonghaseyo. How’s the baby?” Sehun’s mother asked. I told them that the baby is doing fine and it’s a male. Both of them got so happy and congrats us. I guess having a male baby allows them to feel more secure since their family line can be continued.

“Miss Jung and Mr Oh, please change out and get prepared.” The organizer for our photoshoot said. We parted his parents for a while to change. His parents said that they will be here watching us throughout the photoshoot.

When we were done changing, all the cameras have already been set up and in no time, we get ourselves posing. I tried to be as natural as I can be. The cameraman will sometimes tell us what to pose.

“Hmm, Mr Oh, can you carry Miss Jung in the bridal style?” he asked. Sehun nodded his head and carried me up. I hooked my arms around his neck to prevent from dropping off. “Aigoo, my pregnant lady is getting heavy.” He teases while he was still carrying me. I hit lightly on his chest when I heard that. We continued laughing for no reason.

“Okay! We are done for the photoshoot indoor. We will be moving out for the outdoor photoshoot after having our lunch.” The organizer clapped his hands. Both of us quickly went to look for the cameraman to look at our photos he had taken. The moment when Sehun teased me and I hit him lightly on his chest, it was all being captured. “This moment is really sweet and natural, that’s why I’ve taken it.” The cameraman explains. We do agree that we look really natural in the photo.

After viewing some photos, we went to change back to our clothes and looked for Sehun’s parents. Sehun’s mother then handed me a flask. “There’s tonic soup in it. Drink it to replenish yourself. I want my grandchild to grow healthily.” That moment, I felt so bliss. I turn open the cap and started drinking the soup.

Even though the tonic soup is kind of bitter, but I still finishes it off. Not long after we had our lunch together with Sehun’s parents, it’s time for us to set off for our outdoor photoshoot.

I changed to another dress that I’ve chosen yesterday too. I chose 3 dresses. One for just now, the studio photoshoot, another one for later, outdoor photoshoot and the last one for the wedding dinner.

We arrived at a grassy area. It’s a piece of land filled with grass. It’s like a field. We started taking photo after the staffs have set up the place. The placed mat on the grass to make it feel like we are having a picnic. Of course, with perfect pose. We will even sit on branches and the cameraman will take photo from far. Oh yeah, forgotten to mention, Sehun is now wearing a black tuxedo. Yeah. There is also those olden days scooter being placed there as a crop for us to pose. It feels totally great to take all this photos in the open space.

{The photoshoot}

  

{Jaeyi's outdoor dress and Sehun's outdoor suit}

Just as we had finished our photoshoot, we saw a few fans appearing at the site.

“Oppa! I knew it. Both of you are taking wedding photos right?” One of them shouted. We remain silence as the company hasn’t release any official statement after the gossip news has posted about us. I guess they are releasing the statement soon. We do feel sorry for the fans that we are getting married but are something we can’t avoid.

“Gwenchana. Relax yourself.” Sehun’s mother comforted me after she saw my sad face I guess. “Yeah, watch out for the baby in you.” She continued. I nodded my head and told her that I will be fine.

We bid goodbye with Sehun’s parents after the end of the day. The next time I will be meeting them will be the day I am going to married to Sehun that is happening in about 1 1/2 month time. 


Hello! how's this chapter? Long enough? Hahaha. Next chapter will be the last chapter already. Eotteohke?! I don't want it to end >< *sobs* I really hope you all like this story a lot. And do upvote, that will be a great thing. Next, I shall say that the voting will ends at 5th Jan. Alright? (: