18: Breakfast

Unreachable You

Your pov:

The next I woke up, I felt that I’m spinning. I sit up from my lying position and rub my temple. I can’t think what is going on. While I sat up, a towel falls from my forehead. I can’t remember what happened the last night. I keep thinking hard but to no avail.

“You are awake?” I was shocked to hear a voice. I turned and saw Sehun. For the whole time since I’ve woken up, I did not realize that Sehun was there. “Good morning. Why are you here?” I asked. He tilted his head as if he could not understand me. “Why am I here then?” I asked him in another way. I thought I should be at the dorm. “You can’t remember?” he asked me in return. “If I do, I wouldn’t have asked you.” I give a ‘what the heck’ tone.

“Babo. I asked you not to drink the last night but you wouldn’t listen. Therefore, you were drunk.” He gives me that answered that I’ve been questioning. “You did not do anything to me right?” I asked cautiously. However, I received a smirk from him. “Yesterday, we were hugging and… erm... kissing passionately. But before you wanted to do something more than that, I stopped you.” He replied with a bit of uncertain tone. “Are you sure?” I asked. “I don’t create story.” He answered confidently. With that, I believed his words. My eyes widened and my mouth opened ajar.

There is a silent ambience in the practice room before Sehun burst out laughing. “Why are you laughing?” being puzzled and asked. “You should look at your reaction!” he continued laughing. “Yah, this is serious.” I’m here trying to give a serious face. “You surely can’t remember what happened the last night. Anyway, I was just joking about it.” He shook his head and was about to leave the practice room. “Really? YAH. You shouldn’t create this story.” I chased after him. “You behaved quietly for the night. That was lucky.” He explained and I’m still walking behind him. *Phew, lucky.*

“Where are you going?” I asked. He pointed to a place. Toilet. *Ahh.* I went into the female toilet too. I got myself washed up just by splashing water on my face and using water to rinse my mouth. Looking into the mirror I shook my head for believing his words. I got out of the toilet same timing as Sehun. “Do you want to get breakfast together?” he asked. I nodded my head. Once again, he took off the pullover that he is wearing and handed to me. I don’t know why but there sure have a mask on his pocket for in case.

We stepped out of the company together and walked towards a nearby food stall to have our breakfast. My heart is thumping really loudly as this is my first time having breakfast with Sehun. I feel that having breakfast with someone is something special. It feels like he’s the first one you wake up to and that’s why both of you are getting breakfast together.

The trip there feels awkward as both of us did not talk and there are some fans following us. Of course they are after Sehun. But at the same time, they whispered about me. Trying to know who am I. I felt uneasy and kept my head low. As we entered a food stall, the owner greeted us and brought us to a table for two.

“What do you want to have?” Sehun asked as we looked through the menu. “Hmm… Samgyetang?” I spotted looking at the menu and he asked. He raised his hand to take orders. “2 bowls of Samgyetang with 2 bowls of rice.” The waitress took the order and left. However, the stall outside is filled with fans looking at us.

“I feel kind of uneasy.” I finally spoke up. He looked up trying to understand why. “Ahhh…” he realized that there were fans outside and the people in the store constantly looking at them. He invited the owner over to us and whispered to her.

Sehun’s pov:

When I knew why she is exceptionally quiet and she told me that she feels uneasy, I told the owner to shoo away the fans outside. But of course that will not work. They pull over a cover to block the view from outside. Nonetheless there are still customers inside the store. “Do you feel okay now?” I asked. She nodded her head. “I can’t do anything to the rest of the customers here. But well. At least I have asked the owner to shoo away those fans outside.” I replied. She finally chuckled and just in time, our order came. We had our 1st solo breakfast together.

Of course she did not manage to finish her soup but I have to finish for her. I don’t mind as you know, I have a big appetite. When we stepped out of the store, the owner wanted us to pull up the cover for her. Both of us were willing to do it as the owner had helped us. We rolled up the cover together and started laughing with no reasons. Some fans were still there snapping pictures of us.

When we got back into the company, both of us were immediately being called to the office. We stepped into the office feeling puzzled. We finally understand why when the receptionist brought us to the manager that manages the rumours online. He showed us pictures that fans uploaded seeing us when we had our breakfast. *The fans are indeed fast* I mentally cursed them but at the same time love them. They are the one that motivates us for most of the things.

“So, you don’t have to explain. I clearly see that both of you had breakfast together. I have also heard from the members that Jaeyi was drunk last night and Sehun stayed over at the practice room to look after her. I have also looked at the footage from the CCTV that captures the practice room. Sehun, please refrain yourself from getting the topic of rumours. I don’t wish to see the company’s stocks to drop. Even if you have feelings for her, you have to stop all this feelings. Jaeyi, I told you about it the last time. I’m not going to dismiss you. But I hope the both of you truly understand why we do this to you. And one thing, Jaeyi. You are going to be debuted soon. We pushed forward for you to debut because since EXO and you are quite close, it will minimal the rumours if EXO and you are to go out. Both of you may leave now. But Jaeyi, you will have to go to Mr. Kim’s office about your debut.” We did not say much and bowed to him before leaving.

“Phew, we are lucky.” I said to her. I could see that she is in deep thought. “Are you okay?” I asked as I nudge her. “I don’t want to debut so soon.” She continued. I remained silent as I have no idea how to help her. We stopped in front of Mr. Kim’s office and I waited outside his office for Jaeyi.


>< LATE UPDATE. What do you think? Should Jaeyi continue to have her trainee life or debut? Struggling whether to make her debut or remain in her trainee life. Comment below for your thinking. I will consider it. 

Anyway, shoutout to this user, princessecl2050 ! Thank you for making this story as the one of the best fanfic you had read. It doesn't have to be the best. But being one of the best is really good enough. I'm really glad. 

Looking forward for the next chapter! Upvote if you thinks that this story is nice. Haha. ^^ Love youuuuuuuuu. (: