37: The 'Battle'

Unreachable You

Your pov:

When I’m alone at the hospital, I reached out for my phone. Its a daily routine for me to check on whether there will be any haters. Not to my surprise, I receive nasty comments. They warned me to stay away from Sehun and all this. Some even have more cruel comments. I wanted to cry so much that night. No one is here with me. I’m also afraid that any fans would just barge into my ward and probably kill me. That night, I did not get a good sleep. I tossed and turned trying to sleep.

Suddenly, the door of my ward opens. *Omo, is my life going to end soon?* I shut my eyes tightly. Then, I felt a hand my hair. I turned. I saw Sehun.

“Sehun oppa?” I asked. He nodded his head.

“Did the company say anything after you went back?” I asked. He nodded his head once again. I kind of feel guilty because this is part of my fault. Just as I was about to ask for the whole process, he opened his mouth and started telling me.

Sehun’s pov:

Flashback

When I entered the company, of course, I was immediately being asked to go to the office. I’ve prepared for everything. Mr Kim then looked at me fiercely.

“Look what you had done.” He turned his desktop monitor. I saw a few pictures of me carrying Jaeyi in the bridal style. “And so?” I asked back.

“Don’t you know the seriousness?” he continued.

“I know what you are thinking. Because she just debut and are afraid that she can’t make much money for this company?” I rebelled. He was there speechless.

“And don’t worry. I will clear up the mess I’ve made. Unlike some people.” With that, I left the office.

I took out my phone and scrolled through news about Jaeyi. Indeed, there were haters that posted nasty comments. And now, I need to come up with an idea of how to solve this problem before morning.

End flashback

“Don’t worry, I will be there for you. I will clear the mess.” I told Jaeyi to rest assure. “Get some sleep. I know you couldn’t sleep because you are afraid that there may have some fans that will go after your life.” I patted her head and tucked her into the blanket.

Now, my thinking mode is . I walked around the ward thinking of how to tell the fans about the incident.

Then, I snapped my fingers. “I know!” I quickly took out my phone and try to balance it on the table. I sat on the sofa allocated in the ward, and in front of my phone. I pressed to record a video.

“Annyeong, fans, I am Sehun from EXO. I know by now most of you have seen the photo of me carrying Jaeyi in a bridal style. I’m here to once again tell you. She was sick. However, the company asked me to carry her to rush her to the hospital. She was running a high fever. You may ask why we didn’t call the ambulance. It was because we did not want to make it so serious and you fans will start being paranoid on who is going to the hospital. I’ve also seen nasty comments about Jaeyi. I truthfully hope that you all can stop it. She is here, being sick and all you did is to post nasty comments? No matter how much you hated her, I am sure that she will be famous one day and she will gain popularity.”

I ended the video clip. I know I’ve lie in the video about the company asking me to carry her. But that’s the only way. The company may accept it because all they want is to settle this problem. I decided to post the video when the sky turns bright. Unknowingly, I fell asleep on the couch.

Your pov:

The sun shone into the ward which makes me opened my eyes. I looked around the ward but did not see Sehun. *Where had he gone to?* I wondered. I was about to call him but he finally entered the ward with some fruits.

“You are up?” he asked smiling. I nodded my head. I felt way better than yesterday. About 5 minutes later, a nurse came in to check my temperature.

“Great. You fever had subside. You may discharge in the afternoon.” The nurse said and left the ward.

“Have you come up with any idea?” I asked. This is the only thing that bothers me the most since yesterday. He nodded his head and came beside me. He shows a self taken video to me. I hear every single word he said clearly. When I realized he lied in the video, I asked whether it was okay. He told me that it should be fine as long as this matter will lie down.

He posted the video in front of me. “I hope this work.” I said. He assured me that it will. Noon came by quickly. I am packing my bag to prepare to leave. I took out my phone to see if there is any comments on the video Sehun posted.

“Are you ready to go?” Sehun asked. “Yes!” I said excitedly and both of us left the hospital. Surely, there are fans outside. I greeted the fans sincerely. I mean, they are Sehun’s fans not mine. Some of them gave me a dead stare that sends a shiver down my spine.

Sehun quickly halt a cab and both of us reached the company in no time. Once again, we are being called to the office.

“Sehun, kindly explain to me the video you’ve posted.” It was none other than Mr. Kim.

“I told you. I will clear this mess.” Sehun said firmly.

“But did I ask you to lie?” Mr. Kim continued with a smirk.

“No. But all you wanted was to settle the problem.” Sehun said as if he was right. But I guess, he shot it. Mr. Kim was left speechless again.

“Okay… Make sure that this thing will not happen again.” Mr. Kim said. Both of us went out of his office happily. At least, we ‘won’ over this ‘battle’.


Woowoo! Omg, I'm so happy today. I read a comment that one of my reader would check for my update. It was the first thing she does when she open the browsers. Thank You so much for supporting a lot. It's a gratitude I can't stop thanking. It feels really great to hear that from your readers. Is there anyone that does the same too? HAHA. Oh oh! Not to mention, it was iloveexochanyeol ! Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm actually thinking, who would read this author's note section?