59: Plans

Unreachable You

Your pov:

The next day when I walked into the company, I heard staff murmuring my name together with Sehun’s name. *What’s going on?* I thought. The staffs were also running everywhere. When I reached my practice room, my instructor is there and congratulates me. *Does he know about my pregnancy?*

“I congrats you because I’ve heard that you are pregnant.” He continues. *So, where did all this news come from?* for the practice, the instructor did not give me much aggressive dance movements. Just a few light ones. The time passes really quickly too. Next thing I know it’s time for lunch.

“Jaeyi! Chukahabnida!” I met Super Junior at the canteen and they congrats me too. I finally got all my brave out and asked them where they heard this news from.

“Ah, you don’t know? CEO-nim had been spreading this news since morning. I guess by now, everyone in the company already knows. And slowly, the fans will know about it too.” Siwon said.

“Oh, thank you.” I bowed to them. I immediately went to look for Sehun and told him everything. He was puzzled too. Why should the CEO help us to spread this news? Or maybe he is trying to create some hatred?

Once again, Sehun and I went to find the CEO. Countless of times we had been stepping into his office room. “Why did you spread the news?” Sehun asked politely when we were asked to enter his office.

“Well, I’ve thought about it. Yes, it’s cruel to kill an innocent live. So, I am here spreading the news to let everyone knows about it. It’s a joyous thing, isn’t it?” The CEO said. We were surprised at how he can change in just a night.

“Currently all we need you to do is to propose to her or something. Then we can continue our plans. After that I will step out saying that both of you will be getting married. I will also help to slowly tell the fans about Jaeyi’s pregnancy.” He said. Well, it seems like a great plan. We thanked him for coming this great plan for us. At least we know that we will be safe if we are to get married.

---

After a few weeks, my tummy getting more and more obvious. You can definitely see a bump on my tummy and I wouldn’t dare to step out of the company to go out and eat. Like, what if the fans see that I’m getting fatter?

On one day, I was really bored. Apparently, the company doesn’t want me to continue my dance practices. So, all I do is to sing. Ballad songs mainly, because ballad songs doesn’t really involves in dances. I also start to compose songs in my dorm.

On that same day, it’s a day that I couldn’t reach Sehun. I texted him since morning and now its 12pm. He did not reply a single message or to call back. I definitely know he’s awake. What is he doing man? Not replying my message? Arghhhh

Sehun’s pov:

Well, I’ve my reason to not reply her message.

After the CEO allows me to propose to her, of course I will need to plan. It takes time and what girls like are surprises right? On this day, I’ve plan to propose to her. She’s going to her 3rd month of pregnancy soon. Time flies. Here comes my plan for the propose.

Jaeyi and I first met each other at the company. At that time we were single. So, I was thinking, why not we end this ‘in a relationship’ status here and start a new status here too. Yeah, you must be thinking like what…? Proposing in the company? How romantic can that be? Moving on…

I’ve told CEO about my propose plans. I even asked if the company can close earlier with the lights off and everything. No trainees are going to practice. Just a quiet company. What’s best? We have the CCTV to record and from there, we can save a copy it when I start to propose to her. It will be memorable ones.

At some sides of the corridor, I placed petals of roses on the floor, indicating the direction she has to go. Also included a few fake candles along with the petals because I don’t want her to fall down just because the lights are not on. At least there will be a fade orange light shining, making the ambience to be more romantic.

I’ve also numbered a few practice rooms she has to go in. Inside the practice rooms, there will be photos of us being together for certain events. The last room that she will enter will be having me inside to propose to her.

Well, the rest of the people will be staying at the control room to look over at the CCTV.

*I wonder if my propose will be a success…*


Annyeong! How's this chapter? Currently I've checked that Chen has the highest vote. Hmm... interesting. How will it change over time? Hahaha. Remember to vote! I'm lazy to post the voting thing here, so, if you haven't vote, you may go to the previous chapter where I've posted the poll.