The Basketball Player

My Little Imagines

You're at your boyfriends basketball game, cheering him and the rest of the team on from the sidelines in your cheer outfit alongside the other cheerleaders. Yoongi kept glancing at you; you thought it was for motivation or something. The team were losing; they are down by 11 points and they were in the last period of the game. What's even worse was that if they lost this game, they would lose the whole championship. 

The other team scored again and you saw Yoongi huff in anger. You cheered louder to encourage him.

The game ended and the team lost. Yoongi was not happy at all. You waited for him to exit the hall. He was soaked with sweat and you could tell he was extremely frustrated. He grabbed your arm and forcefully leads you into the empty toilets, the middle stall. He locked the door.

"Yoongi what are you-" before you could finish your sentence he had pinned you up against wall and was kissing your neck fiercely.  You run your hands up his side and through his sweaty hair. You could feel his sweaty body and hear his heavy breathing. "Y/n, you are such a tease. Throughout the whole damn game".

You had no idea what he was on about, but you went along with him because, let's be honest, you were enjoying it. 

This wasnt the first time this had happened. Normally after they had lost a game, Yoongi would find you and obviously this was his way of cooling down.

"You are so perfect," he moans. "God dammit."

His hands were wandering and he was kissing and biting your lips. You put your hands on his shoulders and pushed him against the opposite wall and started slowly kissing down his neck, your hands by his hips.

Yoongi pulled off his jersey which revealed his sweaty chest, his six-pack appeared shiny. 

You kissed his chest and then looked up at him. You felt his hands on your thighs. "Please y/n". He was almost breathless. 

You kiss him down to his stomach, slowly running your hands up and down him, and then you stand up to face him. You give him one last peck on the lips and then leave the stall. 

His shirt was hanging over the door and he lent back against the wall and hit his head. You smiled at yourself in the mirror as you check you makeup.

"Love you Yoongi," you say as you leave, looking forward to your punishment later.