Train-Wreck

My Little Imagines

You were still sitting in mess of glass on your porch. The glass was from the doors which had smashed when you threw a brick after your boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend. Your insides were hollow and your eyes had finally dried up from crying.
Your best friend Jimin was pacing about the apartment looking for the man who was long gone.

"Where the hell is he y/n? Im gonna kill him!"
You didn't look up but muttered loud enough for Jimin to hear, "Hes gone".
He came to a stop in your living room and let out a sigh, a mixture of exasperation and anger. "Crap".
You could hear the glass crunching under his feet as he came and crouched beside you. He brushed your hair out of your face and then you saw his eyes widen at the sight of the blood that stained your hands from the shards of glass around you. He sighed once more.
"Come on, I’ll clean you up." Before you could get up his arms swooped around you and he picked you up bridal style to spare your feet from the mess.
You wrapped your arms around Jimins neck and for the first time that day you felt safe.
"He cheated on me, I can’t believe it."
You were still in shock. You had suspected for a long time that he had been but now that you knew the truth it felt like your entire body had been crushed by an elephant, you heart fit to burst out of your chest.
"He’s an y/n. I've always thought you were way too good for him in my opinion. You deserve so much better."
He walked through to the bathroom and sat you on the counter of your bathroom sink. He found a towel and he wet it under the running taps. He gently put it your arms and your hands when you winced and pulled away from his grip.
"Crap I think there’s glass in my hand." You said trying to examine it before Jimin quickly, but gently, pulled your hand back to him.
He examined your hand before coming to a conclusion.
"Yep there it is." He plucked the shard ever so carefully from your flesh which left a little red bubble of blood on your hand. He wiped it away with the towel.
"Is it my fault?"
You asked out of the blue as you looked to Jimin, the tears b your eyes for the billionth time that day. He took your shoulders in his hands, holding tightly as he looked into your eyes.
"You didn’t deserve a thing that guy did to you. You’re beautiful and smart and he couldn’t see that. I can though and any man would be lucky to have you... even me." He said in a much softer tone before his eyes averted away from you. You looked at Jimin in awestruck confusion. He was your best friend after all.
"Sorry I shouldn’t have said anything." He muttered before exiting the bathroom in haste. You jumped off and followed after him quickly, grabbing his arm.
"Jimin wait!"
He turned back around to face you and you went on your tip toes and planted a kiss on his lips. You had feelings for him, deep ones, but he never showed interest back so you just assumed that he wanted to be nothing more then friends.
"What was that for?" He asked you with a small smile as a blush came to his cheeks when you pulled back.
"For being there for me. Thank you".
"Y/n, I’ll always be here for you. I just don’t think I’ll be able to see you get hurt again by some knowing I could have said something but was too afraid. I want you".
He gently caressed your cheek as he admitted his true feelings.
You looked at the ground.   
"Jimin, I'm gonna need some time after this train-wreck relationship".
He smiled, and it was infectious as you found yourself smiling back him.
"Y/n, take all the time you need. Like I said, I'll always be here".