Miss You

My Little Imagines

Saturday morning, 11pm. You rolled over in bed and looked at your phone in alarm. You were going out to meet your friends in an hour. You started to get out of bed, but then you felt strong arms around your waist, holding you close. "Tae, I need to get ready".

He buried his face in your neck and started kissing you. 

"Y/n, they won't miss you. Please stay?"

You shuffled out from his grip and sat up in bed. You looked at him apologetically and kissed his forehead.

"But y/n, what am I going to do all alone for a whole day?"

You had already pulled on your jeans and a jumper, and then you began brushing out your hair.

"Don't worry Taehyung, I'll be back soon anyway."

He had sat up in bed and was pouting at you. You went over to him and sat in his lap. He pulled you close and kissed your forehead.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I'll make it up to you later." You started to get up but he didnt release your grip on your waist. You gave him a look and he kissed you quick and then let you go.

----TIME LAPSE----

All through your shopping trip, you kept receiving messages from Taehyung.

"Please come home now y/n"

"I miss you"

"I'm so lonely now y/n"

You were starting to feel bad for leaving him all day.

-----OVER-----

When you finally got home, you found Taehyung still in bed, asleep. Quietly, you shuffled into bed, facing away from him. You felt his arms sliver over your back and around your waist.

"Turn around."

You rolled over onto your otherside so that yours and Taehyungs faces were only a couple of centimetres apart. You could feel his breath on your face.

"Don't ever leave me alone like that again y/n. I miss you too much."

"I'm sorry Tae, I missed you too."

He kissed you softly. In between kisses he said, "didnt you say you would make it up to me later?"