Chapter 44

My Little Imagines

Another long day; once again nothing to do. It was raining and the storm had cut the electricity.
"Y/n I'm boreddd." Taehyung had started to whine now. Urgh.
You loved him and all but he could be annoying sometimes.
What could you do to stop this alien ?
You looked around your room; your eyes skimming over your pillows, blankets, countless teddy bears.
Then it hit you. You jumped up and grabbed Tae's hand.
"Let's make a fort!" You dragged him round and grabbed the blankets and pillows and threw them down the stairs making sure Tae was following you.
“You’re such a little kid,” he laughed.  You smiled and grabbed the blankets, plopping them in the middle of the hardwood floor. You took a step back and surveyed the area. “Tae, help me find a place to tuck all these blankets in.”
He grabbed the biggest blanket and draped it up on the wall above the TV. He pinned the corners up behind the giant photo frame so that it stayed up. You followed what he was doing and grabbed the other end of the blanket.
Soon enough, the biggest blanket was draped across the room from the TV to the couch.
“Is this good enough?” 
He looked at you like you were crazy.
"No way! We need more pillows and blankets! Make it bigger!"
You smiled and grabbed some more blankets and strung them all around the room. The blankets were everywhere. You spread the pillows out strategically so as to make an entrance and make the floor comfy. Inside were the remainder of your comfortors and all of your teddies. You stood back in the doorway to admire your work.
You looked around for Tae, but didn't see him. You walked into the kitchen where he had the phone up against his ear. He was ordering a pizza.
His other hand was busy filling a tray with all the junk food in your house; cookies, coke, crisps, chocolate.
You smiled. He knew you too well.
He caught your eye and smiled. He hung up the phone and walked towards you.
“Shall we enter out fort, my lovely princess?” he bowed slightly and nearly spilled the contents of the tray.
You giggled and bowed back.
"Yes we shall."
You crawled in first and made yourself comfy in front of the TV. Somewhere during your fort-making the electricity had come back on. Tae came in after you and set the tray done before going to see what movies you had.
He held one up and you rolled your eyes.
"Lets watch this again! Its my favourite."
You grinned at him. The film was 'Aliens in the Attic'.
As he slid the dvd in, he did some weird dance thing with his hands.
The film should be more like Alien in the Fort.