Chapter 31

My Little Imagines

Another scream from the audience rang out as the opening act finished another song.
The guys were waiting backstage, and they were jumping about with a nervous spring. They were about to headline their own tour.
You were waiting backstage with them as the opening act finished their set and the instruments were taken out for the BTS guys to take the stage.
You went up to Suga, your boyfriend. He was jumping from foot to foot like boxers do before a match. "Are you nervous?"
“Just a little,” he chuckled. You placed your hands on his shoulders so he’d stop bouncing and you looked him in his eyes.                 
“You’ll do great out there." You smiled to show him it was all okay. He smiled back, but not entirely convinced of it. You pushed yourself up onto your tiptoes and kissed him briefly. You pulled away when Jimin started making gagging noises from the other side of the room.
“I wish I could take you onstage with me to calm my nerves a little more.” He pressed his forehead against yours and closed his eyes. You ran your fingers through his tousled hair and pulled him away for a second.  
"Look, I'll be in the crowd with your mum. And if you need a way to find me,” you pulled his black bandana off his head and slid it onto yours, “just look for your bandana.”
He laughed and kissed me again but let me keep his bandana on as the rest of the guys left to get ready to go on stage. You walked out into the audience and sat in your seat in the sixth row with the rest of his family. After performing the first two songs of their set, Suga spoke up.
“I’m gonna be honest with everyone right now, I’m incredibly nervous and the only thing keeping me sane right now is that gorgeous girl right there who stole my damn bandana before we came onstage”
He pointed in your direction which made all the girls in the arena turn to look at you in the bandana.
“I expect to get that back after the show but for now, you’re my good luck charm.”
You felt your cheeks flush but you decided to fight your own nerves and blew him a kiss. This resulted in half the crowd saying 'aww' and the other half shooting daggers with their eyes. “I love you, baby."
You cringed but felt happy at the same time. He ended his little speech on a sappy note and then BTS burst out in song and dance and rap once more. Through the rest of the show, Suga couldn’t keep his eyes off me and he rapped exceptionally well.
You couldn’t help but believe that you wearing his bandana was actually his good luck charm.