Chapter 39

My Little Imagines

The boys had driven down to the beach, and they let you tag along with them. Jimin sat beside you in the car and held your hand, but as soon as you arrived, he was off. The day was full of excitement and laughs, mainly at Jimin. He had attemped to 'drown' Jungkook but that resulted in Jungkook carrying him further out to sea and dunking him in a wave. He came out dizzy and very wet with sand in places sand should not be.

You and the all the boys split up into two teams and played a game of volleyball followed by chucking the Frisbee about and nearly stepping on the other people.
It reached a point that some time in the afternoon, Jimin got completely drained of energy, so he retired to his towel to have a nap. You and Jungkook waste no time. Even though Jimin was your boyfriend, it was quite funny to .
Jungkook grabbed the plastic shovels and handed one to you.
20 minutes later, Jimin had transformed into a beautiful mermaid... well a beautiful sand-mermaid anyway. You stood up to admire your work, but Jungkook kept working.
"Jungkook, if you put anymore sand on him his lungs will explode."
Jungkooks hands continued working skillfully on the sand.
"I just need to mould the sand to get the right kind of curves."
*facepalm*
"There we go." Jungkook stood up beside you and had his phone out, already snapping the sand masterpiece. "I have some more pretty amazing blackmail material here!" He held out his palm and you hit it with yours.
"HEY WHA-JUNGKOOK!"
You both jumped and looked down at Jimin who had woken up and was struggling to break free.
"Oh damn. RUNN." Jungkook was off like a bolt down the beach and you ran towards the sea, all the while Jimin had broke though the sand.
And, of course, he decided to come after you. The sea washed up past your feet and you wanted to run back because it was so cold. Before you knew it, Jimins arms had picked you up and you were moving deeper in to the freezing cold sea. You were screaming, playfully, while Jimin was smirking.
"This is what you get as punishment." He kissed you quickly on the lips and then dunked you, but you didn't let go, so you both ended up getting dunked. Somewhere whilst you were underwater Jimin had reattached his lips to yours. You both came up and your kiss was separated.
"If that was my punishment, I'd hate to see what you'll do to Jungkook."