Chapter 46

My Little Imagines

You felt a hand slap your bum and snapped around to see Suga, the schools bad boy, standing directly behind you.
"Hey baby, did you miss me over the weekend?" His eyes had a twinkle and his face had that smirk all the girls like. Your face curved into a snarl and you spat your words out. "No. Not in the slightest."
Suga scoffed and winked, before strutting down the hall. As he turned you rolled your eyes at him in despise before going to join your friend by her locker. As soon as she saw you coming she ran up to you, her face full of curiosity.
"Is he still hitting on you?" She was more excited than you. "Yes. Its getting really annoying now."
"I don't know why you think that. Every girl at school would love to be hit on by him. Why dont you like him?" The truth? You were as bad as all the other girls: you wanted him so bad. But he was not the type of guy you should be involved with. He was known as a bad boy for a reason.
"I just don't have any desire to be with him whatsoever." Lying about Suga came easy to you, especially since you've been doing it for a couple of months now.
The bell went signalling for you to go to class. You and your friend parted and you went to English class. Suga was in that class. Not that he ever did any work. Most lessons he just sat at the back checking all the girls out. Except today. Today he seemed to only be staring at you. Whenever you looked back you caught him staring at you. Even when you weren't facing him, you felt his eyes on the back of your head. At one point you caught his eye and they were easy to read. ~I want you.~
You wanted him too, but you couldnt show it.
The bell went, signalling the end of the school day. You rushed to get out before Suga, going out the back door of the school, not bothering to stop by your locker. As long as you avoided Suga.
You let out a sigh of relief, happy to be out in the open. Well, you thought you were free.
You were pulled back and pressed up against the brick wall, face to face with the bad boy himself. Suga.
"Hello again". His signature smirk was back on his face. You squirmed in his grip but his hands were locked tight on your arms.
"Won't you let me go?!"
"No." You avoided his eyes and instead looked around to see if anyone was watching.
"Look, I know you think im a huge -player whatever, but I wanna tell you that I've changed. I've met a girl and I've become... nearly obsessed with her. I need to have her as my own."       
You glanced up ever so slightly into his eyes. "Which girl?"
"I think you know the answer to that." His face ducked down and he pressed his lips against yours. Somewhere during the kiss your hands wandered up to his face until you finally pulled away.
"Does that mean you'll give me a chance?"
Now it was your turn to smirk.
"Only if you do that again." He laughed and went in for another kiss.