Wedding Day

My Little Imagines

You were barely moving, barely breathing even.

It was time. This is real. It is happening. You were standing in front of the door, waiting until it opens and thus begins the best day of your life, metaphorically opening the door to the rest of your life.

You were almost crying just thinking about it. Happy tears of course,  but you promised yourself you wouldn't cry. You compose yourself and then you feel your fathers arm linking through yours. He gives you that loving smile which just encourages you even more. 

The grand doors open and you hear the bridal march. Every eye in the room has turned around and is glued to you, to your dress; the dress you spent hours picking out to make sure it is perfect. Your eyes glance over the heads of the people; your family, your best friends, the other bts boys.

Only one boy really matters though: the one waiting for you at the end of the aisle.

Jimin. 

Not a boy anymore, but a man. Your man. He looks up and catches your eyes. Simultaneously you both break out in the widest grins. He looks even more attractive standing there in his slick black suit. You reach him and your dad kisses your cheek. You go to stand next to Jimin who takes your hands. 

This is the man who has changed your life for the better. You glance up into Jimins eyes and see tears forming which is a first considering he is not normally emotional. He leans down and whispers in your ear so only you can hear "I will love you always".