Chapter 26

My Little Imagines

Hand in hand, skipping down the path, the sun shining.
Well it was supposed to be shining. You and Jimin had decided to take a walk since you didn't get much free time together.
It was supposed to be lovely, a little romantic date with your boyfriend.
The weather had other plans. Just as you had reached the middle of the park, it started pouring down with rain.
"URGH." This was just your luck. You looked at Jimin and tried pulling him back to your flat since you didnt want your hair to get wet. 
When he didn't budge you turned to face him and saw he had a massive grin on his face, the rain had made his hair wet and flat against his face. Rain droplets were all down his face.
"Y/n, I'm inside basically all day. Lets enjoy the wonders of the outside." "Real wonders." You snorted as a droplet landed in his eye and he pulled a face. "Jimin come on. My hair is going to explode."
You pulled his hand again, but he pulled you back again.
This time, you tripped and fell against his chest, landing face to face with him.  
Instead of pulling away, Jimin grasped your face and gave you a big wet kiss.
The rain was dripping down both of you, but you didn't care.
You barely saw Jimin anymore since he was working on his groups new album, so this kiss felt like fireworks, a fresh explosion, along with new butterflies in the pit of your stomach.
You stayed in that embrace for a good few minutes, being sure to treasure every moment. Your hair was now completely soaked but you didn't care. Eventually Jimin pulled away and pressed his forehead against yours.
"Y/n?"
"Yes."
"That was perfect. My first kiss in the rain."
You chuckled. Who said romance was dead?
"But y/n?"
"Yes?"
"Put my hoodie on. I can see your bra and no one else is allowed to see."
You pulled away from him and looked down. Your white top had gone completely see through and your purple lacy bra was clear to see.
You scoffed as you saw him checking you out.
You grabbed his hand again and pulled him towards your flat, but once again he lagged.
"You can see it properly later if you hurry up."
That sped him up.