Chapter 28

My Little Imagines

He gazed at you from his seat in the classroom. You were used to it, but it still made you a bit nervous.
What was he thinking about? Thankfully the class ended and you rushed to leave, hoping to avoid Namjoon and make a clean getaway.
But you were beginning to think there was no such thing.
"Y/n!"
Namjoon ran out after you and grasped your arm. You sighed and turned, faced with this beautiful boy who was far too good for you, faced with the horribly cold reality that you won't get to call him yours, ever.
"Y/n please? I need to talk to you."
You shrugged and waited for him to talk.
"What, here?" He looked around at the crowded school hallway, and tilted his head, indicating he wanted to go elsewhere. You shrugged again. "It doesn't matter where you say it, you'll still say the same thing."
He looked at you and sighed. He let his hand fall from the grasp on your arm.
"Y/n, I like you. A lot. And I need to know if you feel the same. We've been friends now for a while, and I need to know that if when you smile, you think of me? I know I think of you."
Oh no. Here came the speech that came whenever Namjoon asked out a girl. You always thought it'd be a bit more special even if it was a reused speech.
"Namjoon, I've told you before, we can't go out." You put your head down and stared at your feet, muttering your next words. "Even if I do like you back." 
But he heard. Of course he heard. "Why not?" He genuinely didn't know.
"Because, your reputation with girls is bad. How do I know that you won't dump me as soon as another girl walks past? I can't do that."
He grasped your arm again, sending shivers down your spine.
And then before you knew what he was doing, he lips were on yours, his hand firmly on your back holding you up. You could feel eyes on you.
He pulled away slightly and whispered. "Because you're different. I want to be your last first kiss. Please y/n?"
You looked into his eyes and realised how bright they really were. You bit your lip, still savouring the taste of his lips. You found yourself nodding and his eyes lit up even more.
"But no mistakes and no other girls! Promise me."
"I promise." And with that, his lips were back on yours.