Not as Bad as Namjoon

My Little Imagines

You were sitting in the lounge, bored out of your mind. As usual there was nothing on TV so you had flicked to MTV hits and was scrolling through twitter. Jin, your boyfriend of a few weeks, walked in and stood behind the sofa you were sitting on. You looked up at him and smiled sweetly.

"You okay baby?"

He looked down at you and smiled back. Damn he had nice lips.

"Erm, yeah, y/n... I was wondering if you wanted to go on a..." he trailed off and started shuffling his feet.

"On a what?" You were curious now. 

He coughed and said "on a picnic with me?"

You giggled and then stood up an walked over to him, reaching for his hand. You entwined your fingers with his.

"Of course, I would love to go on a picnic with you Jin."

He let out his breath and laughed, telling you to go get ready. You slipped into a white dress and cute shoes. You were really excited for this picnic;  it was the first time since you had been dating that Jin was doing something like this. 

You sprayed your perfume and went to the kitchen where Jin was waiting for you. You saw that he was holding a hamper and you laughed in surprise.

"Wow, you even bought a hamper!" Jin laughed and linked his arm through yours, leading you through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon enough you and Jin were walking through your local park, trying to find a place to sit and eat. He lead you over to a patch of trees, away from the other people there. He took off his jacket for you to sit on. You thanked him and you both took a seat.

Jin opened the basket and took out the food he made; pasta salad, sausage rolls and coleslaw. You were in shock. This was magnificent. A boyfriend that could actually cook! The rest of the date went perfectly; you laughed, and talked (and ate). Towards the end of your date, Jin moved closer to you and took your hands in his.

"Y/n. There is a reason I've done all this".

You could feel your heart thumping inside your chest. "Y/n, I love you. So much. And I really hope you say it back because otherwise this would be really awkward".

You started laughing at his awkwardness and somehow you managed to drop coleslaw on your dress. 

"Oopsie." You looked at Jin, who smiled.

"Of course I love you back baby! But I don't know why you love a klutz like me!"

"At least you are not as bad as Namjoon. He is really a klutz!"

And with that, he cupped your face and kissed you with those lips you were so jealous of.