Chapter 36

My Little Imagines

Yet another groan escaped you and your head fell against the desk once more. You had been studying all night,  trying to make some sense of the physics textbook in front of you, but, lets be honest, it was like another language. But you needed you learn it all for the test tomorrow; the test that was the be all end all of your future.
You shot up as there was a loud knock on your door.
"Come in!" You made yourself look like you were working, but when you saw it was Hobi you relaxed. He was your boyfriend and had been so supportive over the last few weeks you were revising; he gave you space, but at the same time was the most helpful person ever.
He entered the room and immediately you could smell rich coffee and hot brownie. Perfect.
You grinned at him as he set the cup and plate down. "This is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much."
He walked round your desk and his arms s around your waist, his head resting on your shoulder.
"Y/n, you've got one more exam left and I know how hard you've worked so far. I'm proud of you."
He kissed your forehead and he eyed your work before shooting you a look of sympathy.
"But to be honest, I think you need a rest." You began to shake your head but he stopped you.
"We can do anything you want, and it'll only be for a few hours I promise."
You rolled your eyes and agreed. "Finee... I want to watch some romcoms."
He grinned and told you to get in bed while he went to fetch some movies.
He arrived back with 27 Dresses, The Wedding Planner and High School Musical 2. You and Hobi cuddled in bed, film on, complete with that hot brownie he made.
You must have dozed off sometime because the next thing you knew, Hobi was shaking your shoulder, causing you to bolt upright.
"Hey y/n. I ordered a pizza, it'll be here soon."
"What time is it?!" You must have slept all afternoon losing out on precious revision time.
"Calm down, its only 6pm."
You let out a sigh and lay back in his arms.
"Hobi thank you so much for this. I really needed it. Honestly I feel so much better after sleeping."
The corners of his mouth rose and his arm tightened around your shoulders.
"Y/n, I'll always be there for you. And anyway I've missed you and I'm well happy that tomorrow is your last exam. I'll treat you properly then." Just as you were about to question this so called 'treat', the doorbell rang.
Hobi jumped out of bed, leaving you gaping after him which soon developed into giggles.
He really was the best boyfriend.