Chapter 30

My Little Imagines

You stared at Jimins face from your place on the sofa. He was intently watching the game, his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth in a small snarl as the orher team scored again. He looked y.
You couldnt hold yourself together anymore so you moved up the sofa and sat in a straddling position on his lap.
"Jimin." You whispered into his neck and he nodded, shifting himself so he could still see the television. You sighed and flopped off him. Then you had an idea; something that might draw his interest from the tv.
"Let's play too hot." He looked at you, his eyebrow raised. "If i win, then you have to what i want. If not, then you get to do what you want."
Too hot was where you two kissed but neither of you were allowed to touch the other person. It could go on for a while. It just depended how badly you wanted the person.
"Fine. But I'm gonna win. I know that because a minute ago you were straddling me." He looked at you with his usual twinkle of confidence.
You had to win. Someone had to     satisfy your needs and preferably it would be Jimin.
You nodded and then you felt Jimins lips crashing into yours, an immediate fire burning when you touched. Your mouths moved in sync. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. This only made you want him more. You bit down on his bottom lip which caused him to let out a low moan, only making you want to touch him even more.
Your tongues were fighting for dominace in your mouths, and you opened your eyes to see Jimin was in as much pain as you. You sat on your hands to refrain from running your hands through his hair, up his top, and down everywhere else.
Soon he opened his eyes and saw you watching him. He twisted his hands behind his back as you bit on his lip again.
Jimin pulled away and a smirk appeared on his lips as a pout appeared on yours.
He came forward again and passed your lips, straight for your sweet spot on your neck. He began kissing and nipping it and pretty soon you lost control. Your arms s through his hair and up his arms, egging him on, desperate for his sweet touch.
He pulled away again, this time with his evidently confident grin slapped across his whole face. "I win." You groaned and got up.
"Fine then. Watch the silly game."
You stalked away and into the bedroom angry at yourself and angry at Jimin.
You flopped onto the bed and then heard the door creaking open. In walked Jimin, stripped to his tighty whities, carrying two glasses of champagne. You raised your head and cocked an eyebrow at him.
"I never said what I wanted as my prize."