Nobody Hurts my Girl

My Little Imagines

You were sitting on the sofa at your boyfriends flat flicking through the channels on tv when you heard the door open and Jungkook entered the room. 

"Hey babe."

He came and gave you a quick peck on your cheek, then went to the kitchen.

"Hey."

You forced a smile on your face, and quickly fixed the scarf that was hiding the bruises on your neck that you acquired last night. You flinched  as your hand grazed your neck. Even thinking about how you had gotten them maked you want to scream. The bruises were the result of an argument with your mother. Your alcoholic, abusive mother. She’d hit you a few times before, but never as bad as last night. She ended up with her hands around your throat, threatening you to not tell anyone, especially not Jungkook or she’d make your life a living hell. You believed her every word. Jungkook walked back in the room and sat next to you.

"Is everything okay y/n?" he asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm just tired."

Kookie sighed. “Was you mom giving you a hard time again?”

"Pft no. Why would you think that?" You replied with a fake surprised expression. 

He put his hand on your leg. "Well, apart from the fact that you two literally can’t seem to stand being around each other, I could tell by the way you reacted."

You carefully started to take off your jacket.

"Its really nothing. I'm fine." You pulled the end of your sleeves onto your hands, making sure the bruises on your arms were covered up. 

Jungkook looked you and raised his eyebrow, but then shrugged. “Okay, I believe you, the pizza’ll be here in a minute.”

"Pizza?"

"Yeah, I ordered pizza. I mean, c'mon,  who doesn't love pizza?" 

You smiled, properly, not just a fake smile.

"Who doesnt love you?" You went to touch his nose cheekily but he grabbed your wrist before you could. You winced in pain because he had grabbed the exact place the bruises were, causing Kookie to immediately let go.

"Y/n I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it hard!"

"Kookie its fine, my wrist was already hurting anyways."

You smiled slightly to show him you were okay, but you could see he didn't believe you.

"Y/n, are you sure you are okay? I mean, you are wearing a scarf and you hate scarfs. To be honest you are being a bit off today."

You didnt know what to do, so you just sat there facing forward, avoiding his gaze. You felt his eyes boring into your face. You sighed. He wasnt gonna let it go. You looked at him and sighed. Slowly you rolled your sleeves up and unwrapped the scarf, revealing all the scars your mother had left on your body. 

You heard him gasp. 

"Y/n who the hell did this to you?! I should call the police! Nobody hurts my girlfriend!"

"No, Kookie, no please don't!!" You were begging him, trying to cool him down. You could see it in his eyes that he had worked out what had happened.

"Was this her? Was this your mum?"

You didn't reply, which just confirmed his suspicions.

"Y/n I cant let you go back to her house. You are my girlfriend. Move in with me. Immediately. Half your stuff is already here."

You looked into his eyes and you could feel the tears coming. You reached and hugged him, he held you tight. "Yes, I will move in Kookie." He let out a breath and pulled out of your embrace.

He your hair, slowly pushing it out of your face.

"Nobody hurts my girl".