Chapter 34

My Little Imagines

You were finally doing it. You had gained enough courage to finally do it.
Sitting in front of the bathroom mirror, towel round your shoulders, you began to apply the ready-made formula to your hair. You had already applied the bleach undercoat and now had moved on to applying the dark blue dye to your hair.
Once you thought you had covered all of your hair, you admired the blue goo on your hair. But you needed someone to make sure everything was covered; afterall, who wants un-evenly dyed hair?
"Taehyung! Come to the bathroom please?"
You heard his feet plodding down the stairs and heard him gasp as he appeared in the doorway.
"Y/n..." You spun around, scared you had just made a big mistake.
"Don't you like it?"
Tae shook his head. "No y/n, I love it... but you missed a bit."
He reached for the plastic gloves and bottle, and soon enough he was rubbing the dye into the places you had missed.
Once you felt his hands stop moving you looked around him to see he had a big grin on his face.
He was shaking the bottle.
"Y/n what if I...?" He gestured to the bottle and you got what he was saying.  You sighed at this alien and switched places with him.
After applying the bleach undercoat, you started to massage the dye into his hair just as he did to you.
Once both of you had washed your hair you spun round to show each other your new looks, both you gasping with surprise when you saw each other. Taehyung looked so attractive with blue hair, even better than his pink hair. This was definitely your new favourite. It went well with his eyes and complimented his skin tone too.
And you could tell he loved your hair too just from the ridiculously big grin on his face.
"You look so perfect y/n." He pulled you into a hug.
"Thank for helping Tae. Do you like your hair?"
He chuckled. "Of course I love it."
He kissed your forehead.
"Now we can be alien twins!"