Chapter 33

My Little Imagines

“Taehyung. You’re drunk." You tried grabbing him but he brushed you off, reaching for his next drink
“I know,” he laughed his alien laugh loudly, throwing his head back.
“That means, you should probably stop drinking now.”
You took the drink from his hand.
“Hey! Give that back!” He sounded like a seven year old boy. He turned to talk to the person sitting next to him on the bar. You rolled your eyes.
You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to see a boy who had the same hair cut as Tae.
“Your boyfriend looks a little drunk."
"Oh erm... well yeah I guess." At first the thought '' ran through your mind but after having a conversation with him you could tell that he was a real genuine, nice guy.
“Hey!” Taehyu said quickly from behind you. You flipped around. “Hey!” he said again, but he wasn’t looking at you. He was now looking at the guy that you had been talking to. The guy looked at you and pointed to himself and mouthed me?
“Yes. You!”
Taehyung walked over to him. “What do you think you’re doing? Flirting with my girlfriend?”
“No dude. Calm down. I was just having a friendly conversation with her because you’re way too drunk to even pay attention to her!” The guy threw his arms up in defense, but he was too late because Taehyung had lunged forward and punched him smack in the nose. Ow.
But the guy fought back right away and  punched Tae right in the eye. Tae stumbled and fell into your lap, clutching his eye. He took a minute to recover but once he did he went in for another hit, not giving up. He didn’t want to lose this fight. This time he hit the guy on his jawline, which caused the guy to fall backwards onto the floor.
"Come on y/n." He pulled you up and started walking towards the exit. You were hesitant to leave the guy on the floor and when Tae turned around you thought he would apologise but oh no.
Tae grabbed his half finished drink and poured it on the guy.
"My hair is so much better than yours by the way!"
Then you left. Your little alien was jealous aw.