Chapter 42

My Little Imagines

Hoseok pounced next to you on the sofa and held his hand out towards you. You looked at him, puzzled.
"What?"
"Come on, I'm taking you out for the day."
"Where to?"
He tapped the side of his nose. "You'll see."
10 minutes later the two of you were bundled in the car en route to wherever it was Hoseok was taking you.
The car pulled up outside one of your favourite places. The aquarium.
You grinned and wrapped your arms around Hoseok.
"You're the best boyfriend ever, you know that right?" You pecked his lips and hopped out of the car, bouncing all the way to the ticket line. You got the tickets and the both of you began your adventure into the deep sea... well the aquarium anyway.
You both marveled at the fish, both big and small, and the jungle-like habitats.
Hoseok had ordered special tickets to the 4D fish show. It was like one of those old movies which you had seen before but could watch over and over without getting bored. And as usual, you loved the show, especially when it squirted water at you.
The show ended and the audience filed out, dropping their 4D glasses in the bins.
"I need to go to the toilet, where shall I meet you?"
"The gift shop. I have something to get for you." He smiled slyly as he walked to the gift shop. You hoped he would get you one of those giant clown fishes. You came out from the toilets after doing a wazz and looked for Hoseok. You saw him leaning against the wall, so you called his name and waved. He waved back, but as you started to walk towards him, he held up his finger and motioned for you to stay still.
You stopped, looking confusedly at him. He made a signal to one of the employees in the gift shop and then down came a massive sign with the four words that would change your life.


Will you marry me?

Employees came out from all around you holding live animals in their water tanks, from starfish to baby sharks. One of them came up to you holding a bearded dragon. It had a piece of ribbon around its neck, and on that piece of ribbon hung a diamond ring. Hoseok jogged up behind you and gave you a back hug, you laughed and tears of joy came from your eyes. You turned and crashed your lips into his.
"Is that a yes then?"
You hit him playfully. "Of course it is."
He smiled and took the ring from the bearded dragon, carefully placing it on your finger.
"Thank you so much for this."
He smiled his bright smile again and took your hands. "Anything for my wife-to-be. Now, we better let the animals get back to their homes." He gestured at the tanks of creatures.
"I love you Hoseok."
Your noses touched and you couldn't help thinking about the giant clown fish in the gift shop. Maybe you'll get that another day.