Chapter 38

My Little Imagines

It was the day. It was his day. You had been thinking about what you could do today to ensure it was special, not cheesy; romantic, not OTT.
And nothing new, nothing original was coming to you. Until last night.
It was your best friends/crushes birthday today and (miraculously) he had agreed to spend it with you.
Frantic, you stayed up late making phone calls and special arrangements and now, hopefully, your work would pay off.
He would be over soon. You quickly overlooked the living room once more before casually sliding onto the sofa waiting for him to arrive. 
Hoping he would arrive...
The doorbell made you jump, but you collected yourself and went to answer the door. It was just you and him. Now was your chance. You opened the door and was immediately greeted with his bright, bunny-teethed smile, the one that made you swoon everytime.
You smiled at him and then stepped aside so that he could see the decor all over the living room.
He stepped in and you saw his face overcome with shock. Was that good?
You looked back over your work; the carefully placed food on the table, rose petals leading the way to a stack of his favourite films, and a massive banner hanging down with read his perfect name.
Jungkook.
He turned to face you, his mouth a little 'o' shape.
"Y/n... did you do all this for me?"
You clapped your hands on your sides and chuckled nervously.
"Who else is named Jungkook?"
He smiled and grabbed you into a big bear hug. "Thanks y/n. I already know this birthday will be amazing and ive only just walked through the door."
Your thoughts were going crazy.
He might walk back out the door after what you're gonna say next.
You pushed him gently away and took his hand.
"Jungkook... theres a reason for all this... not just because you're my best friend and I love you but, um, because I actually do love you."
No going back now. You saw him gulp.
Before he could move, you went to the table where you had specially ordered a bunch of roses.  
You handed them to him and watched his face twist in confusion.
The normal bunch of roses consists of 12 red roses. You had gotten 11 red roses and 1 white rose. "I know it looks it bit silly but just listen...
In every bunch there is one that stands out... you, for me, are that one. And I totally understand if you want to just go but -"
Those lips that hid those bunny teeth were on yours. You could certainly check being shut up by a kiss off your bucketlist.
He pulled away, leaving you hungry for his lips again.
"Y/n, I feel the same way... I just cant believe you think I would just go... I would take that food aswell."
You hit him, laughing, a huge weight off your shoulders (and on your lips ;))
Happy Birthday Jungkook..