The Water Ride

My Little Imagines

You were at the waterpark with your boyfriend, Jin, and his bandmates from BTS. It was a lovely hot day and you guys were feeling brave.

"Let's go on the big splash ride!" Taehyung was eager to go up on that massive ride and be scared out of his mind. It was a scary ride, but you were not one to back down.

"Yeah, come on, Jin lets go on it pleasee." You looked up at Jin, but just from his face you could tell he would said no.

"Y/n, you know im terrified of heights. You can go up with Tae and the rest if you really want". His tone was apologetic and you forgave him instantly. 

"Okay". You smiled at him, and he smiled back. "Just wait for us at the bottom." 

"Alright. Have fun y/n." He pulled you into a quick hug and then you, Tae, Jimin and Namjoon began climbing the stairs to the ride. You had gotten to the top of the ride eventually after waiting 15 minutes in the queue, but it was okay because you got on well with the boys. 

As you were about to mount the ride you realised you had to go down in pairs.

"Erm, do who wants to go with who?" Well this was awkward. What if none of them wanted to go with you?

"I'll go with y/n". Tae had spoken up. "Oh okay then". You didnt really mind. Out of all of them, excluding Jin, V was the one you were most friendly with. 

Namjoon and Jimin went down first. Pretty soon it was just you and Tae on top of the platform.

"Lets do this then." Tae had come up behind you and was helping you into the boat. He sat behind you, with his legs around your body. He placed his arms around your waist and his head very close to your neck. You were about to say something but then the ride started and you were plunging into the dark ride, with water spraying everywhere. It was quite steep and fast and there were lots of sharp turns. At one point you started screaming, at which Tae just tightened his grip around you. 

After what seemed like a while had reached the end of the ride and you were absolutely soaked with water.

Tae was still holding you, but you freed yourself from his grasp and looked around.  You were in some type of cove, and the exit door was just there.

You turned to Tae who you thought was still in the boat, but he had gotten out and was standing directly behind you. 

Without any warning Tae grabbed your waist and kissed you, hard. 

Immediately you pushed him away. "Tae?! What do you think you are doing?! Jin is one of your best friends!" You were outraged. Tae just glanced cooly at you.

"Don't say you didnt like it. And Jin won't find out about this, will he?" He had a weird tone, something like satisfaction.

You didnt know what to say. Tae walked past you and out through the exit door.  After a minute you followed him through and saw the rest of the boys waiting. Jin came straight over to you, but you couldn't look him in the eye. "Hey, was the ride good?" He was so sweet. 

You nodded and went to hug him. Over his shoulder you could see Tae staring at you. He had a smirk on his face. You couldn't help but think about what happened, and whether you had indeed liked it....