''

My Little Imagines

"Baby are you okay?" Taehyung’s voice came ringing from behind you on the sofa. You turned to him with your mouth full of ice cream and nodded before you continued spoon the cold treat into your mouth.
"It’s 1:30 in the morning and usually you're in bed by now so something is obviously up." He came and leaned on the back of the sofa and looked down at you.
"I can’t sleep. I tried and I just feel so awake!"

You finished off your tub of ice cream and stuck the tub in the bin, spoon in the sink.
"You’ve been up since 4 yesterday morning, you’re going on pure adrenaline now."

Tae took you by the shoulders and walked you back to your bedroom. He threw the blankets on your bed back and helped you get in before crawling over you and getting in on his side. You began to toss and turn, unable to get comfortable. You gave up trying to sleep and threw back the covers.

"I need some air."
You swung your legs out of bed but then you felt Taehyung’s strong arm pulling you back down.
"Nope, no, no," he said in a tired voice as he held you down. "Get your to sleep."
"Tae, I’ve tried, you stay here and sleep and I’ll come to bed when I’m tired."

You struggled to get free from his grasp.
"Y/n if you can’t sleep then neither can I. You always wander away from me when you can’t sleep and it drives me insane because I can’t sleep without you in bed."

Aw. How sweet. 
"Well do you have any ideas?"

You were starting to get frustrated. You knew you would crash hard soon but the anticipation of sleep was driving you crazy.
"How about I sing to you?" He asked you and you let out a sigh.

"I’m willing to try anything right about now," you said as he cleared his throat.

"And this is how it starts. You take your shoes off in the back of my van. Yeah my shirt looks so good, when it's just hanging off your back." Oh how you loved this song.
It was '' by the 1975, but it was the Luke Friend cover version which made you melt everytime.
With Taehyung’s vocal it seemed even better, and it showed since you felt your eyes beginning to droop.
"And she said use your hands in my spare time, We've got one thing in common, it's this tongue of mine, She said, She's got a boyfriend anyway"
You wrapped your arms around Tae as you felt yourself drifting off to sleep.
"Good night y/n."

He kissed your forehead and fell asleep with you tucked under his arm. You both slept soundly.