Pancakes

My Little Imagines

You rolled over in your kingsize bed expecting to be faced with your boyfriend,  but instead the other side of the bed was empty. You sat up, puzzled. Where was he? 

Then that glorious sticky smell hit you and filled you with warmth. Pancakes. He knew they were your favourite. 

You got up out of bed and went straight to the kitchen, without even looking in the mirror. 

Jimin was standing over the hob making pancakes, with his back to you, wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. You stood quietly in the door frame just admiring his back and arm muscles. Jimin started singing softly, at which point you went to go wrap your arms around his body.

You placed your head against his and you could feel his heart beating slowly. "Good morning beautiful". He turned around as he spoke on his lovely raspy morning voice that made you melt.

His arms wrapped around you, holding you tight. He kissed the top of your head. "Even with messy hair, you still look stunning". He spoke with a cheeky tone. You pulled away to go to fix yourself, but Jimin pulled you back into his body.

"Don't change it. You look absolutely beautiful y/n". You looked up at him and his leant down and pecked your lips.

"You're beautiful".