Chapter 45

My Little Imagines

Your boyfriend, Hoseok had surprised you with a trip to France for your birthday. It was lovely, except he didn't speak a word of French.
"It won't matter," he said, "the people will speak English," he said. Well guess what. They didn't.
After running through the streets of Paris for a good couple of hours, lost, (Hoseok insisted he wanted to show you the scenic route) you finally arrived at the restaurant where he had booked you in for a birthday dinner.
The only problem was that the waiters had limited English and Hoseok was as useless as a chocolate teapot. You sighed. It was up to you then. 
When the waiter came to take your order, you spoke up before Hoseok could attempt some crappy hand gestures. "Pour le plat principle, je voudrais le saumon fumé avec une sauce tartare et salade." You gestured at Hoseok who was staring at you, dumbfounded. "Il aura les cuisses de grenouilles. Et pour le dessert, nous aimerions au gateau de chocolat."
The waiter nodded and told you that your food would be with you soon.
When he left Hoseok grabbed your hand and stared at you.
"Y/n. That was so hot!" You laughed and kicked him under the table.
"No but seriously when did learn to speak French?"
"Well unlike some people I actually listened in school." He rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair. He reached for the breadsticks on your table and then resumed his questioning.
"What other languages do you speak?"
"Oh, you know, Finnish... Vietnamese... Gibberish." "Thats so cool man! How could you not tell me that?" You started to answer but he cut you off. "Anyway, for our next holiday we should go to Finland and then Vietnam and then... wait wheres Gibber?"
Facepalm.
"Hoseok, I'll buy you a map for your birthday how about that?"
"I bring you to France and you're gonna buy me a map?"
This guy does not get sarcasm.
Hoseok reached for another breadstick. "Anyway y/n, what did you order me?"
You started laughing. He can have a nice surprise when he finds out you ordered him frogs legs.