Jikook

My Little Imagines

"No."

Jimin was shaking his head as you came out in your fifth outfit choice. You let out another exasperated sigh.

"Well then what do you propose I wear?"

You crossed your arms, expecting some fabulous suggestion. He stood up and went to your closet and began to browse through it before coming out moments later and throwing a sweater and sweat pants at you.

"You have got to be kidding me," you said as you caught the clothing and threw them back into the closet.

"Jimin it’s bloody hot outside and you expect me to wear that. Just no okay. I’m going to wear these." You gestured to the shorts and tank top you already had on.

"No. I'm not having people look at my little sister like she’s a piece of meat."

You went over and grabbed his hand before he could leave your room in a crap mood and ruin your first experience on tour. 

"I promise I won’t leave your side even for a second. Unless I need a piss." You did your best puppy dog eyes at him until finally he sighed and wrapped his arm around your shoulders as you left your room.

"Fine, but I swear on Mums life if anyone even tries anything I’m going to rip their head off." You laughed as you left the house and got into his car. You drove to pick up Jungkook on the way to the concert.

"Hey Jimin, y/n, you guys excited?" Jungkook got into the backseat and leaned forward between your seats, eyeing you up.

"This is the best day of my life." You looked at him with a huge grin.

"Of course, now sit back and put your seat belt on before I get pulled over. And quit looking at my sister," Jimin said in a threatening tone as he turned to back out of the driveway.

"I can’t help it, she’s hot," Jungkook said with a laugh as you heard his seat belt click. He knew how protective Jimin was of you and always made jokes and comments like that.

"You prick." Jimin began trying to hit Jungkook with his fist but his belt held him and you could hear Jungkook laughing hysterically in the back seat. You looked in the rear view mirror to see him scrunched up. Jimin managed to punch him in the leg a few times.

"Jimin stop it or we’re gonna be late." You grabbed your brothers arm and made him settle back down.

"It gets funnier every time," you heard Jungkook say in a fit of laughter.

Jimin stopped the car at a red light and turned round to face the troublesome maknae.

"If you want to admire someone, it should be me not her you idiot. And I would actually show my affections back." With that Jimin turned back round and you drove the rest of the way in silence. The scary thing was that Jimin was being totally serious. That certainly shut Jungkook up.