Chapter 29

My Little Imagines

The travelling fair was in town for a few days, so naturally you begged your boyfriend until he agreed to take you.
You had bought tickets for the last day and you were so excited. You rarely got to go to the fair/amusement park because of work commitments, so you wanted to do everything you possibly could. You wanted to have fun, you wanted to make memories, all with your lovely boyfriend, Jungkook.
As soon as the two of you arrived and had past the entrance, you grabbed Jungkooks hand and began running toward the biggest roller coaster, eager to have that adrenaline rush, but Jungkook was like a dead weight behind you. You stopped and turned to face him.
"Jungkook what are you doing?! Hurry. The queue might get longer!"
"Y/n, the ride isn't going anywhere... we can go later." You pouted at him and, as expected, he gave in, letting you lead the way.
After waiting in the queue for 15 minutes (which in itself was fun since you were with Kookie), you two finally got on the ride.
You got the two seats right at the front of the coaster and hopped in, motioning Jungkook to come in next to you.
"Y/n... do we really have to sit right at the front?" You nodded at him and he sighed and climbed in next to you, reaching to pull down his safety belt just as you did before.
You noticed he had gone quiet and his body had tensed up slightly.
You looped your hand through his and squeezed. "Its okay to be scared Jungkook. But don't worry, you have me to hold onto to."
He lent forward in his seat and smiled, and before you knew it, the ride had shot off. When you staggered off, you thought you had gone deaf in one ear. You are never sitting with Jungkook on a roller coaster again.
"Y/n we are not doing that again... my throat is sore now."
You looked at him in agreement.
"Come on, lets go win a teddy or something."
You held his hand and walked back into the crowds of people.
Jungkook won you a giant teddy, bought you candy floss and went on the bumper cars with you. All in all, he was the perfect gentleman; it was a perfect night
Now the two of you were waiting in lime for the ferris wheel. It had gotten dark since you came so the fairground lights made the land seem magical. You plopped a big glob of candy floss into your mouth and giggled as Jungkook bit the part that was hanging from your mouth. Soon enough, you two were at the top of the ferris wheel. "Wow. It looks even more beautiful."
You both stared over the fairground until Jungkook tolted your head towards him. "Not as beautiful as you."
Before you could comment about how cheesy that was, he pressed his soft lips against yours. Almost on cue, an explosion of fireworks light up the night sky.
Truly a night full of memories.