Chapter 23

My Little Imagines

You were dancing around your bedroom, bored out of your brain as usual, just minding your own business. Jin was in the kitchen cooking dinner which did not interest you in the slightest. Besides he wouldn't let you in the kitchen; apparently you were too sloppy, which was a lie. Pft.
Thinking about that you jumped face first on to your bed. You let out an exasperated sigh and rolled over on to your back.
You looked directly up to the ceiling and a scream escaped from your mouth. "JIN COME HERE NOW PLEASE!"
You jumped off the bed and ran to the door, straight into your boyfriends broad figure. He grabbed your arms and looked at you. "Y/n, whats wrong? Are you alright?"
There was real concern in his voice. You shook your head and pointed at the ceiling. "THERE IS AN EIGHT LEGGED DEMON ON THE CEILING JIN OF COURSE IM NOT ALRIGHT!"
He looked at you like you had gone mad. When he did nothing you slapped his arm and shoved him forwards. "Jin you have to save me. Do something. Get rid of it."
"Y/n its just a tiny spider. It won't hurt you."

"Pfffttt it will. It might have decided to crawl inside me while I was sleeping and have spider babies. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!"
He let out another exasperated sigh and pulled a tissue out of the box before climbing on the bed and squishing the demon.
As he got down you said "well that wasnt so hard now was it?"
He smiled at you with a mischievous glint in his eye as he walked towards you You stared at him. "Jin what are you doing?"
He stretched out his arm, the arm with hand that held the tissue, the tissue with the squished remains of the demon. You eyes widened and you ran through into the lounge area, only to look back and find Jin following you with the spider.
"JIN NO GET AWAY." You climbed on top of the sofa and grabbed the pillow, holding it defensively in front of you.
Jin laughed at your ridiculous attempt to defend yourself and you gave him an even more menacing stare.
It must have had some effect on him because he backed up and threw the tissue in the bin.
You sighed with relief as you got down from the sofa. "You know, you didn't have to torment me with that." He grinned. "I know, but your reaction always makes me laugh. You know, now you have to pay me back."
You smiled at him with a suggestive look in your eye as you walked towards him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and asked, "do you want me to pay you back now or later?"
"Now." Just as you were about to kiss him, he pulled pulled out of your grasp and led you through to the kitchen. "I need you to cut the salad. I assume you can do that without making a mess?"
You were about to protest when he cut you off.
"If you don't do it then I'm gonna find a live spider and chase you with that instead."