Birthday Surprise

My Little Imagines
You roll over in bed, stretching as you open your eyes to peek at the noise coming from the doorway. You lived withe your long term boyfriend, Seokjin. The door opened and in came the tall, broad figure of Jin.
"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty," he whispers.
He placed something down on the bed beside you then leant over you to gently kiss your cheek. You can't help but smile as you roll yourself beneath the duvet til you're sat up. You saw that on the bed was a tray with a tower of pancakes and a single rose. You grinned at Jin and lent forward to kiss him. Unfortunately, your kiss was interrupted by your stomach grumbling, demanding to be fed.
You both laughed and Jin quickly stole a kiss before wishing you a happy birthday.
"Mmm this looks so good".
You took the fork and cut the pancakes into small bits. Then jokingly you said "hopefully it tastes as good!"
He laughed his sparkling laugh and then got up. "Hurry and eat and then get ready. We have people coming over soon".

You pouted. "But Jin, its my birthday. Shouldn't I be allowed to stay in bed and just eat and watch movies with my lovely boyfriend?"

"No. Sorry baby. Now hurry up".
He bent to kiss you again, and then he started to walk out. You called after him; "At least tell me who is coming?!"

You expected an answer but all you got was another groan from your stomach. You finished eating and then hopped out of bed and into the shower. Once you had dried your and slipped into the beautiful pink skater dress Jin had bought you for Christmas, you skipped into the living room where Jin was and did a little twirl. He got up and did his wide-eyed grin.
"Y/n you look absolutely stunning".
You laughed at him and then looked around the room. Jin had put up bunting, your favourite colour, and on the dining table was a frilly table cloth and right in the centre was one of the the most delicious cakes you had ever seen. It had red icing round the edges and yellow rose petals scattered around it. As you drew closer you saw that it had written "happy birthday y/n, its a special day" in red icing.
Jin had come up behind you and hugged you tight.
"Do you like it?"

Like it?! "Jin I absolutely love it! Can we eat it now by ourselves..."

He scoffed and went to look out the window.
"No y/n, we need to wait for our guests. But don't worry, I think they just pulled into out road".
You walked up to the window next to him and followed his gaze to the car drawing near you country home. It was a black BMW, the same as your dads car. You looked at the number plate and realised that it was indeed your parents car. You gasped.

Since moving out to the country you had barely seen your parents and so you were overcome with emotion. You turned to Jin ans just threw your arms around his neck, willing yourself not to cry. He hugged you back and chuckled softly.
"I know how much you miss them so I called them and they agreed to come up and stay the weekend".
You pulled out of your embrace and looked at him as there was knock on the door. "Thank you so much for this Seokjin". You rushed to open the door but Jin catches your wrist and you see the twinkle in his eye.
"Dont worry y/n, this is only part of your present". He winked and opened the door before you could even begin to question him when you were enveloped in the hugs of your parents.