Dancing

My Little Imagines

You were sitting in the chair in the corner of the dance studio watching BTS rehearse. You had always admired the way they moved, how they worked so hard. 

You and Jimin had been going out for about a year now and it was starting to get serious between you two. Jimin was in the middle, dancing. He looked so amazingly hot when he was all sweaty, with that look of passion on his face. 

He had said he had a treat lined up for you after rehearsals, so you were eager to find out,  but didn't want to distrubt the boys.

For now you would just watch them dancing. It was only another 10 minutes. You hoped. These things often run over.

15 minutes later the group stopped dancing and Jimin walked straight over to you. "Hey y/n. C'mon lets go".

He was smiling at you, and at the same time wiping his face with a towel.

"Jimin", Rap Monster was calling him. Oh what now? 

"Are you coming for a drink with me and Tae or not?"

You were puzzled. Jimin said he'd come with you after. You felt a little disheartened at the fact he had made other plans.

"Uh no, I have a date with y/n". He smiled at you and reached for your hand. You took it and smiled back. 

Rap monster nodded and then wemt back to the rest of the boys. 

Jimin led you through the door and into the lounge area, when he turned around and quickly grabbed your waist pulling you towards him. You were caught by surprise so had stumbled, but you landed pressed up against Jimins chest.

Jimin was laughing, so you started laughing too. "Didn't know you missed me that much y/n!" You hit his chest in a playful way. 

Jimin pulled you up and started slow dancing with you.

"Jimin," you said still laughing. "What are we doing?"

"Dancing. We haven't done it in a while."

You were pleasantly surprised by this. Yes, you missed Jimin. Yes, this was a lovely way to spend an evening. Yes. This was perfect.

Jimin spun you around and then all of a sudden had you pinned against the wall. You could feel his breath on your face, he was so close. You were both a tad bit out of breath. Jimins muscles were flexing and you could see the veins in his arms.

"Jimin".

You could barely hear own voice. You could see a sparkle in his eyes. Jimin pressed his soft lips against yours and kissed you, all the while running his hand up your side. Your hands were running through hair and up his arms. 

He pulled away just for a second, you could still feel his hot body against yours.

"I love you y/n. I love you so much". You smiled. You were so happy. "Jimin, I love you too".

Then his lips were back on yours and this time he was kissing harder. After a while you heard voices outside. Jimin stepped away from you and the wall and took your hand. 

He spoke with a cheeky tone. "Let's go somewhere a bit more private."