Chapter 24

My Little Imagines

You, your boyfriend, Namjoon, and  Seokjin had met up at Namjoons house to watch a movie. You hung out as a three often, but you didn't mind because you got along with them well, plus Seokjin is a great movie buddy.
No movie was complete with popcorn so you got up to make some leaving the boys alone.
When you got back, you noticed that the two of them looked a little strange, but you just ignored it. You were going to watching a scary movie after all.
You sat down on the other side of Namjoon and passed Seokjin the popcorn before leaning into Namjoons chest to watch the movie, something you normally did. Except this time he shuffled away, causing you to nearly fall face-first into his lap. You shot him a look and tried again, but this time he pushed you away. You let out an exasperated sigh.
"What is wrong with you?”
“Um…I want to break up,” he blurted it out.
“Wait what?” Did you hear him wrong or something?
“Break up. Us. We should. I think we should break—”
At that moment Seokjin burst out laughing; not at the film either. He hit Namjoons chest still in a fit of laughter.
“Dude, you’re absolutely terrible at this."
You looked from Namjoon to Seokjin back to Namjoon.                               
“Okay, what’s going on?” You were confused.

"Seokjin hyung dared me to break up with you just to see how you’d react."
You felt a sigh of relief leave your body "Y/n I'm so sorry. It was a stupid thing to do."
You hit him playfully and then started laughing with Seokjin at his failed attempt.
There was no worse liar than Kim Namjoon.
"Don't do that again. Otherwise I might have to actually break up with you." You tried putting on a threatening voice, but failed, causing Namjoon to hug you and kiss your forehead.
You brushed him off. "Get off, the hot guy has come on the film now."
He snorted. "I'm the only hot guy in this room thank you very much."
"No you're not." You and Seokjin had said that at the same time which caused you both to laugh even harder.