Chapter 43

My Little Imagines

Today was the one night in ages that you were able to go out with your friends so naturally you were excited. You had already texted Taehyung,  your boyfriend of seven months.
The only thing Tae didn't know was that some of your friends were boys.
You didn't think it would be a big problem so you hadn't told him.
Just as you were walking out of the cinema after watching the film, one of your guyfriends grabbed you back and kissed you.
Obviously you didn't kiss back. But you just stood there, dumbfounded, your lips attached to this guy's.
You heard a click and looked up to see a camera. Crap.
You told them to delete the photo and not show it to anyone. If that got out, it might destroy your relationship with Tae. The guy who kissed you had been your friend for ages, but he had never showed any signs of feelings. You thought of him as a brother, and you thought you were more of a sister to him too.
You left and arrived back at the flat you and Tae shared. You changed into comfortable clothes and lay on the sofa with the TV on waiting for Tae to get home.
Maybe an hour after you had gotten home, you heard a car door slam and heavy footsteps walking up the stairs. The front door was opened and slammed shut which let you know that Tae was in a bed mood.
“Have a bad day at the studio?” He approached the couch that you were sitting at. He shut off the TV and placed his phone on the coffee table in front of you as you sat up. When you saw the image on his phone your eyes popped out of your head.
It was the photo of the guy kissing you.    You sighed.
“Taehyung. Let me explain-” You were cut off by him.
“No, y/n. There can't be any plausible explanation for this! You said you were going out with friends; not your boyfriend! Do you have no feelings for me? What’d I do, huh? I gave you everything you ever wanted! You cow!”
As each word came out, his voice rose until he was screaming at you.
As the last words escaped his mouth you stood up in shock.
“Did you just call me a cow?”
Tae’s voice came out barely over a whisper but he was still obviously pissed. “Yes. I did.” “Who the actual hell do you think you are!? You can't go calling your girlfriend a cow.”
You could tell that your face was reddening with anger and your hands were balled into fists.
“Well I guess i can call you that because you aren’t my girlfriend anymore.” He wasn't even yelling, he wasn't even whispering anymore. His voice was normal; calm, almost as if he was completely fine with breaking your heart. You bit your tongue and forced back your tears. You your heel and went straight to the bedroom. You grabbed a bag and stuffed them with a few clothes and personal belongings.
“No y/n, wait, please.” Tae followed you into the room and put a hand on your back, his voice cracking.
“Move Tae!" You pushed Taehyung out of the way and walked out the front door and down the stairs to your car. He came running out after you and grabbed your hand, pulling you tightly into his chest.
“Let me go." You were trying to escape his grasp.
“No. I’m never letting you go." That’s when you lost it. You both sunk onto the pavement and he held you in his lap.
The tears finally started pouring down your cheeks. You looked up and saw tears coming from Tae’s eyes as well. “Tae I-” he cut you off with a finger to your lips and then picked you up, bridal style, and carried you into your flat. You cried harder when he laid you on your bed and climbed in next to you, pulling the covers over you both.
"Taehyung, that guy, he was my best friend, I've only thought of him as the brother I never had. I didn’t know he was going to kiss me and I swear I didn’t kiss him back. I just stood there in shock. I am so sorry I didn’t call you and tell you before you came home.”
You cried into his chest.
“No, I’m sorry y/n. I should not have called you a cow, and I do trust you. The thing is that i'm scared of losing one of the best things in my life." He kissed your nose. "I love you y/n."
“I love you too, Tae."
His arms pulled you closer to his chest, your legs intertwining and he kissed the top of your head.
You fell asleep in each others arms.