Chapter 35

My Little Imagines

*JIMINS POV*
The music could be heard from a mile away, the queue to get in the club stretched back even further.
You didn't need to wait; the perks of being famous.
You, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon had decided on this club for the night. Once you all had entered, you pretty quickly split up; Yoongi was already buying some girl a drink, Hoseok was on the dancefloor and Namjoon was sitting at the bar keeping an eye on you all.
Only you just stood there waiting for someone to catch your eye. Thats what you were all here for after all.
A couple of girls giggled as they passed you, and you winked at them which caused them to swoon. But you weren't really interested in them. Then you saw her.
The girl on the DJ platform, tearing up the radio, lost in the stereo sound. She was trouble in a tank top pretty little time bomb blowing up.
You moved towards her and tried to get her attention, but she was too lost in stereo to notice you.
Once she finished her set, you walked up behind her on the dancefloor and grabbed her waist, swaying with the beat of the music. She crooked her head at you and you could tell she recognised you. Park Jimin; what girl wouldn't know?
She bit her lip and stayed attached to you waist, fully lost in the stereo sound.
You pressed your lips to her neck and heard her moan which you took as a green light. Your fingertips skimmed the hems of her skirt but you knew you couldnt risk getting too touchy feely in public so when she started moving towards the toilets, dragging you behind her, you were relieved.
She pushed you into a stall and you heard her whisper, "we don't have much time..."
Before she finished you were already nipping her collarbones, your mouth desperate for her touch.
But then she pulled away suddenly as the song faded out.
You cocked an eyebrow at her. "My place?"
She laughed and shook her head.
"Nope. I want to finish dancing first." You looked at her in disbelief. She bit her lip again. "If you come dance with me then later we can pick this up."
With that she walked out, knowing you would follow her. She had seen the desperate look in your eyes. By the time you had followed her out, she was already engulfed in the crowd, dancing, hands in the air, head nodding, not a care in the world.
You lent back against the wall and smiled to yourself.
She's dancing alone, she's out of control, yet so beautiful. You've been waiting but she'll never know, and you're losing hope.
Out of all the girls you had to pick the one who was so lost in stereo.