Chapter 40

My Little Imagines

You looked at yourself in the mirror one last time before checking your phone. He was late. You got up and started to walk downstairs, your head shooting up as you heard the familiar ding-dong of the doorbell. Your pace quickened, ready to scold Jungkook for being late once more.
You opened the door and was immediately pulled into a big hug.
"Sorry sorry, I'm late, but I had to make a few stops." He pulled away and lifted his hands to show you multiple shopping bags. You caught a glimpse of a packet of cookies, but he slipped past you and dumped the bags in the living room before spinning around and facing you.
"Go back upstairs for five minutes?"
You looked at him and sighed impatiently. "Fine." You turned to go back upstairs, but Jungkook grabbed your waist and planted a kiss on your lips. "I forgot to say hello."
You smiled and pushed him away before jogging up the stairs in a better mood than you were when you came down.
//time lapse//
"Y/n? Wakey wakey!" You opened your eyes and squinted at Jungkook who was standing over your bed. You must've fallen asleep when you were waiting for him to call you back down.
You sat up and saw a bundle of clothes at the foot of your bed.
"I bought some comfy clothes for you." He took the clothes and passed them to you. "I know how much you love wearing my clothes. Get changed and then come down." He smirked and went back out your door, leaving you holding one of his old, baggy tees; your favourite thing. You got changed and went downstairs, ready for whatever Jungkook had prepared. "Oh wow."  
Jungkook had transformed your living room into a magical little den. Packets of cookies were stacked on the floor, the pillows arranged carefully in such a way which would be perfect for two people. You could see a small stack of movies hiding behind the pillow.
"Do you like it?" You nodded, dumbstruck.
"I ordered a pizza too. The one with goats cheese right?"
"Yeahh... Jungkook wow, I'm impressed." You jumped up to him and pressed your lips on his.
The remainder of the night was absolutely perfect. The two of you watched dvds - he sat through Mean Girls just for you - while eating pizza, cookies and cuddling together. It went by too quick; you wanted it to last forever. You curled yourself up in Jungkooks chest and shut your eyes. "Do you want to me take you up to bed? Its getting late." Jungkook mumbled against your head, obviously tired himself.
"No, lets just stay here."
Your perfect moment might not last forever, but you would treasure it forever.