No More Tickling

My Little Imagines

"Come here y/n! Don't be scared!"

Jungkook was struggling to hold you down on the sofa. You tried to push him away but failed.

"Kookie, stop it! You know I hate being tickled!"

You laughed and tried to escape, but he was on top of you. You could feel the warmth from his body and his heart beating fast. He continued tickling you against your wishes. "Kookie, I will seriously hit you if you keep doing that!"

Suddenly you felt his hands go down to your ribs; your most ticklish spot. You felt his breath on your face as his fingers moved. At this point you lost control and your arms and legs started flailing beneath him. Your arm then made contact with Jungkooks nose, and he stopped tickling you and sat up. His nose was gushing. Shock registered on both your faces and then you started giggling as you sat up aswell.

"I warned you Jungkook." He looked at you and then got up and went to the freezer where he pulled out some peas. He didn't say anything.

"Kookie, you are such a softie. I didnt even hit you that hard." Kookie came back to the sofa and sat down. You took the peas from him and held them up against his nose.

"Besides, it was your fault. I told you not to tickle me." He still didnt say a word, his face forward. "Kookie, are you mad? I'm sorry baby," you pouted.
Finally he looked over at you and smiled. "I couldn't stay mad at you Y/N." He pulled your hand and the peas away from his face.

His nose was red. He lent closer to your face and kissed you, gently on the lips. You could feel that his nose was cold.

"But you will have to make it up to me now." His face was so close and your noses were touching, his hand was resting gently on your thigh. You closed your eyes and smiled as he gently bought his hand up and placed it on you r waist over your shirt. He started to slowly undo the buttons, simultaneously kissing your neck.

"Anything, Jungkook," you breathed. "Anything."

Your hands slid up his shirt and through his hair. "Just no more tickling."

This made him laugh, and he breathed into your neck. He looked at you, a twinkle in his eye. He pressed his lips against yours again and kissed you harder. He swung your legs up onto the sofa, entwining them with his.

"I think I've had enough of that y/n! I love you, but I don't want to be hit again."

You smiled as he ran his hands up your side. "I love you too baby".