Chapter 47

My Little Imagines

*TRIGGER*

You just couldn't take it. Today had been significantly worse. You heard someone calling you fat and disgusting. You had run home in floods of tears and locked yourself in the bathroom.
You scrunched up into a ball on the floor, reaching for your toiletries bag. You dug into the bag searching for the one thing that might've given you some relief that one day. You pulled out your silver razor, the one that carried so much of your past, more than you would've liked. Still in tears, you bought the blades to your wrist, desperate to see the crimson bubbles escaping from your, desperate to feel that weird sense of relief you got everytime.
But you couldn't do it. You couldn't relapse. You promised you would try. You promised Jungkook. With tears still in your eyes, fogging your vision, you tossed the razor on the floor away from you. You got up and wiped your tears. You started to walk towards your room when you felt a sharp pain on your foot. Dammit!
You had stepped on the razor. You lifted your foot and you found yourself mesmerised by the flow of blood escaping.
Way past the point of caring, you hopped to your bed and curled up im a ball under the duvet. You fell into a deep slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n, y/n. Wake up.” Your eyes fluttered open and a groan escaped your lips. Your heavy eyes locked on Kookie's. His eyes were confused and red. He had his hands on your shoulder and was standing over you.
You sat up and saw blood on the sheets which made you remember the earlier events. You looked up at Jungkook again and saw the apparent shock on his face. But beneath the shock was something that crushed you. Disappointment.
"Y/n why? You were doing so well." His tone was gentle but concern was shining through. He thought you had relapsed. You stared at your brother, desperate to explain what happened.
"No Jungkook, you've got it wrong! I didnt cut, stepped on a razor and it cut my foot! Look!" You clambered out of bed and held up your foot, which was now stained with dry blood.
You saw relief flash in his eyes which made you calm again.
But then he went tense again. "Why did you have a razor in the first place?"
Damn. What could you do now but tell the truth?
You avoided his eyes. "I was going to... but I couldn't." He sighed and sat on the bed. "Y/n why? I thought you were past all that. You're healthy now. Why?"
"Someone called me fat." Your voice was barely audible and you heard the despair in it. You sounded pathetic.
“Come with me.” He stood up and held out his hand.                                       
“Why?”
“Just come on.” You took his hand and Jungkook pulled you into the bathroom. He put you in front of the mirror.
“What do you see?”
“Jungkook no…”
“Just tell me what you see.” You sighed, looking at your reflection.
“An ugly, useless, fat, waste of space.” Jungkook wrapped his arms around you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder.
"Do you wanna know what I see?"
"No, not really." "Well im going to tell you anyway. I see a beautiful, amazing, strong, smart girl who I'm very proud and fortunate to have as a baby sister."
You rolled your eyes, but really you already felt much better. "Jungkook, I’m so sorry.”
He pulled out of the hug and turned you around.
“Don’t apologize y/n. I’m gonna help you through this. We’ll get through it, together. I’ll be by your side through everything. I'll protect you."
You pulled him into another hug and for the billionth time you were so grateful that he was your big brother.