Chapter 25

My Little Imagines

It was a beautiful night. The sky was clear and the moon seed to be shining down on you and Yoongi, lighting up your path, as he held your hand and led you through the park.
You didn't know what he had planned, but he had called earlier to tell you to wear something nice and meet him at the park entrance.
You shivered as a gust of wind hit you and he wrapped his arm around you protecting you, sharing his warmth.
That was when you came upon a little lake. The water moved along with the wind, almost seeming like a black tarpaulin being ruffled ever so delicately. You initially thought that you were just going to sit here. That would have been fine with you as long as you were with Yoongi, but he kept walking across a little wooden bridge into a patch of trees that overlooked the lake. The sight you saw was unexpected. Upon every tree trunk were fairy lights, lighting up that little area. Rose petals were scattered everywhere, and right in the middle of the trees lay a picnic mat piled high with cushions and blankets. There was a meal laid out beside it; a beautiful dinner complete with your favourite food and cupcakes. There was also a radio player which was playing slow romantic songs; the most fitting for this wonderful night.
Yoongi led you to the mat and presented you with a small box. Inside that box was a locket which contained a picture of the two of you.
Everything was perfect.
"I want everything to be special for my special girl. You are the most amazing girl I have ever met, and no one has ever made me as happy as you make me. I wanted to show you how much you mean to me, I wanted to make this night as perfect as you are.” You couldn't stop smiling. This was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for you. “I love you so much Yoongi.  This is perfect.”
Suddenly on came your favourite love song; 'Hero' by Enrique Iglesias.
Yoongi pulled you up and started slow dancing with you. Could this be anymore perfect?
Towards the end of the song Yoongi leaned in to your ear and whispered "I'll be your hero forever".