Chapter 32

My Little Imagines

"NO, I'M SO DONE." You stomped through to your bedroom, the angry tears freely flowly down your cheeks as you stuffed whatever belongings you could into a bag. You could get the rest of your stuff later. When he's not here.
You jumped when you heard a smash. "Y/N! YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE THIS! GROW UP!"
Jungkook was shouting at you from the doorway now. You could see his blood was boiling just as much as yours. You were both pissed with each other. You stood to face him and shot him a look. "I need to grow up? Me?!" You scoffed. "I'm not the one who gets jealous at the littlest things!" Jungkook threw his arms up and let out a frustrated groan. He let out another breath and tried to regain his cool. "You are the one who insists on flirting with anyone who so much so as looks at you." You shook your head and scoffed again, zipping up your bag and pushing past him. When you got to the living room, you found out what the smash was. It was the photo frame with the photo of you two on one of your very first dates. You stared at the result of the smash; the glass piercing the photo having almost the same effect as the peircing feeling in your heart. You heard Jungkook walk through the door after you. He looked from the broken glass to you back to the glass.
"Y/n, it's not working."
You nodded and with that you your heel and stalked out of the apartment, leaving everything, including your one true love, behind.

 

/3 Months Later/  


You walked through the shop door, ready to get some munchies for tonight. Tonight, as usual, was movie night. It had been movie night practically every night since you had left Jungkook. But you couldn't say you could complain. Now you were free to flirt with whoever without coming home to a screaming match. So why didn't you flirt with a single soul, not even the shop assistant? You knew why, deep down.
You went straight to the ice cream section of the store. You could never have too much ice cream.
As you picked up the cookie dough ice cream and the strawberry shortcake ice cream, you felt a pair of eyes on you. You turned and your heart did a flip. You put the tubs in your basket and attempted to make a get away, but it was too late. "Y/n! Y/n please!" You turned to meet Jungkooks eyes.
"Can we please talk?" You hadn't spoken or even seen Jungkook since you walked out that night.
"10 Minutes." You spun and led him to the café area of the store.
Once you were sitting, Jungkook let rip. "I'm so sorry."
"I - "
"Wait. Let me finish. Please." He was practically begging you.
You nodded.
"I was so stupid. I should never have let you walk out of my life. Come back. Come home. Y/n I love you."
You bit your lip. "I have a new home. I rent an apartment and I was lucky to get it. And besides, we can't fix ourselves just like that." You stood up to go, but he grabbed your hand. "We can sell the apartment. And as for us... no one couple is perfect but we can sure as hell try. And look!"
Jungkook reached inside his bag and pulled something out that you never thought you'd see again.
You sat back down in shock for you couldn't feel your legs. It was photo that Jungkook had smashed. Except now it was in a completely new case. The memories came flooding back and you found yourself nodding your head.
"Does that mean you're coming back?" You looked up to see Jungkook little bunny-toothed smile you loved. You nodded and smiled simultaneously.
He let out a sigh. "I kept all your stuff. It's still at the apartment." You smiled grateful and then got up to hug him.
You inhaled his smell as you realised that you had gotten your everything back.