Chubby Bunny

My Little Imagines

You were ready. This was it. You were gonna do it with him. Finally. You made sure everything was prepared and in order. You didn't want anything going wrong. It was gonna be great. 

You couldn't wait to see his face when it was over. You were going to rule him so badly. He will be walking out in shame, his head hung, admitting defeat, for you were going to give him a night he wouldn't forget.

The doorbell rang. He was here. You jumped in excitement and gave one final glance over the room and went to open the door. Jimin was standing outside with his bag. You opened the door and grinned at him. He flashed his y smile back at you.

"Are you ready for this, y/n?"

"I have been ready for ages babe."

"SAME IM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW LETS GO!!!" Before you knew it, Jungkook had appeared out of nowhere and had burst through the door. 

You looked at Jimin in surprise. "What is he doing here?!"

Jimin shuffled his feet. "Sorry, y/n he wanted to come... but it will be more fun now."

He smiled at you and pulled you into a hug "At least now we have a judge".

He kissed your cheek and went past you into the apartment. You looked after him and sighed, then laughed. It was going to be a then...

You had walked into the sitting room where Jimin and Jungkook had already made themselves comfortable on the sofa. As soon as you sat down, Jimin reached into his bag and pulled out a packet. In that packet was the necessity of the evening; the only thing which will make this night possible. And there was enough for Jungkook. 

You, Jimin and Jungkook all smiled and shouted at same time. "MARSHMALLOWS!"

12 marshmallows later, you couldnt take it anymore. Jimin was on 13, and Jungkook lost at 10. 

You grabbed another marshmallow and stuffed it in your mouth, willing yourself not to choke. "Chuffy bunny"

It came out all muffled. Jimin was kind of smiling - as much as you can smile with a mouth full of marshmallows. 

You had an idea. You got up and went over to Jimin. He looked up at you. You reached down and started tickling him until he spat the marshmallows out. 

He pulled you down on top of him. The marshmallows were dropping from your mouth, all down your shirt and Jimims lap. "Hey no fair, y/n! You cheated!"

"There were no rules Jimin! I won fair and square. What are you gonna do about it, hmmm?"

"I'll have to punish you now," he said in his y tone, his face only centimetres from yours. Without warning he pushed his lips against yours and kissed hard. This went on for a couple of minutes and it was only until you heard a small cough that you looked up.

You jumped when you saw Jungkook sitting across from you. You had forgotten he was there.

"I'll just let myself out then and leave you two to it..."