The Birthday Girl

My Little Imagines

"Ahhh you look so cute!" Your best friend was helping you finish getting ready for your birthday party. It was your 16th so everyone was making a big deal out of it. 

What they didnt know was that you hated birthdays. A celebration for staying alive another year? Big woop. The one good thing at birthdays is seeing your friends outside of school. It should be fun, even if it is for a birthday.

As well as seeing your friends, you were also hoping to see Yoongi, your crush. Lately you two had been talking more, but you were not sure if he felt the same way about you as you did him.

"C'mon, let's go, we can't be late to your own party". Taylor (your best friend) was getting impatient.

"Okay, okay let's go". You looked one last time in the mirror one last time.

"Yoongi will think you look lovely too don't worry". Teasing as usual. "Shut up Taylor!"

Your party was at the new club in town. It was the perfect place and perfect occasion to wear your new dress: a short sleeveless black dress, paired with your red heels. It was a killer look. You hoped Yoongi thought so too. 

You arrived at the club and soon found your friends. You looked over the different heads, but couldn't see Yoongi. Your shoulders sunk a little. Taylor squeezed your hand. "He will be here. Don't worry". 

She knew how to cheer you up. Just as you had come to the realisation that your crush was not gonna show, the music stopped and the DJ made an announcement.

"There is a birthday girl in the place!" The crowd cheered. "Please make some noise for her boyfriend who is gonna song her a song!"

Boyfriend?! You were mortified. Who was your 'boyfriend'?! The crowd erupted and the music started.  You could see someone go on the stage and your eyes nearly popped out of your head.

Yoongi!

Yoongi was singing to you! Disbelief and shock took over your body. Taylor nudged you with a knowing smile. She knew this was gonna happen. 

Yoongi had started coming towards you. He looked angelic with the spotlight on him. He was wearing white baggy pants and a white sleeveless top so you could see his muscles. The song had nearly finished and he was now directly in front of you, and you could see the twinkle in his eyes.

You smiled up at him as he took your hand. This moment was so perfect. This birthday was perfect. 

The song ended. You locked eyes with Yoongi. He lent down and whispered in your ear. "Let's go somewhere quiet."

Still holding your hand, he led you out to the alley. Once in the alley you lent against the wall. Yoongi was beside you. "I hope you don't mind the whole 'boyfriend' thing. It seemed more romantic... but now we are on the subject..."

Yoongi reached for your hand and then pressed up against you. "Y/n, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" Your heart was flipping. This was the best birthday. Ever.

"Yes. I will, yes." Your voice was barely audible, but Yoongi was so close you didn't need to speak loudly.

"Y/n, you look beautiful". You could hear the smile in his voice. He cupped your cheek and ever so gently started kissing you. "Happy birthday,  y/n, my stunning girlfriend".