Pool Time

My Little Imagines

You and Jungkook have been best friends since you could remember. You did everything together; shopping, studying, you had no secrets. At least you thought you didn't. 

It was a lovely hot day so naturally you and Jungkook were at his house lounging by his pool. You were wearing your cute red and black swimsuit and Jungkook was in his swimshorts. He looked fit. You had always loved his body. You had always loved him. 

Jungkook was being playful and splashing you although you had clearly told him to stop. Of course he didn't because he knew you liked it secretly.

Eventually he came over to you and tried to persuade you to come into the pool.

"The water is lovely and we will have more fun in the pool."

He spoke with that cheeky tone that you loved.

You almost gave in but you didn't want to get your hair wet. That didn't stop Jungkook. He picked you up and took you over to the pool. By this point you were shrieking for him to put you down,  but you loved it really. You had forgotten how strong he was and you could see and feel his muscles flexing.

He dropped you into the pool. For minute you were a bit lost and you were writhing away underwater before you felt strong arms around you pulling you up. You emerged and Jungkooks face was centimetres away from yours.

When he spoke his voice was soft but you could still detect that y tone. "I have to tell you something." His arms were still around you.

"What is it Jungkook?"

Jungkook leaned forward and pressed his soft lips against yours. He pulled away, but was still quite close, you could  feel hhis breath on yours.

"I'm in love with you."