You are a Nobody!

Why Can't Anyone See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin rises from his table in the corner and tosses the remainder of his lunch into the trash can. What have I just seen, Xiumin asks himself as he slowly walks towards his next class this doesn’t feel real he continues in his mind.

He walks into his math class still replaying the scenes from lunch in his head, he is so caught up in his thoughts that he doesn’t see one of Tao’s cronies stick his leg out purposely under his desk and right in front of Xiumin. He stumbles trying to keep his balance and falls right into Luhan causing them both to fall backwards.

“Oh my gosh I am sooo sorry Luhan I didn’t mean to that jerk tripped me, are you okay?” Xiumin quickly blurts out as he rushes off of the poor boy underneath him.

“Owww” Luhan lets out a little moan as he continues to lay on the ground. He open his eyes and when his gaze falls on the boy who fell on him his face changes completely. “Watch where you’re going next time klutz I better not have hurt my legs, we have soccer games coming up” he yells with nothing but venom lacing his voice, catching the attention of everyone in the room already not watching the accident.

“I really didn’t mean to” Xiumin mutters standing up and offering his hand to Luhan, whom is still lying on the ground. Sehun runs over and smacks Xiumin’s hand away.

Turning around he extends his hand down to Luhan who quickly accepts it and stands up. “Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do I need to take you to the nurse?” Sehun asks with concern and the quickly adds “you can still play at practice right?” Luhan gives him a quick smile and nod of his head. Then Sehun spins back to face Xiumin.

Why are you still standing here, Xiumin thinks cursing his legs for not helping him get away while he could.

 “How dare you!!” Sehun yells getting up in Xiumin’s face. “Next time don’t risk the captain that way fall on your face like everyone expects of you, do you really think anyone would care if you were to get hurt, NO, but people care about Luhan so watch your step.” He says the last three words slowly tapping Xiumin’s chest with each word for influence.

“I’m really sorry” Xiumin says looking up pleadingly into Luhan’s eyes asking for his forgiveness.

“You’re lucky he’s not hurt not only would you have the wrath of me to face, but the wrath of the whole soccer team probably the whole school.” Sehun says with an evil smirk on his face. “You want me to show him an example so he doesn’t try anything like this again?” he asks hopefully turning to Luhan.

“No Sehun I think he’s learned his lesson” Luhan says turning to face Xiumin and his eyes suddenly become full of anger. “Besides” he adds an evil little smirk playing at the corner of his lips “he’s not worth your time or my time” he says staring at Xiumin directly in the eyes “he’s just a nobody, a little nobody who nobody cares about.” With that he and Sehun turned away to take seats in the middle of the classroom.

Not now, Xiumin thinks to himself as tears threaten to pour down his face. He moves to leave the room wanting to be as far away from Luhan as he could so he couldn’t see the pain that he had intended to cause.

“Everyone take your seats” a teacher calls walking in the door, closing it behind her. “I understand you all just finished up with lunch so there will be no bathroom breaks this class period.” She says smiling towards the class while groans and complaints were heard. “I think there is a spot available in the back corner young man” she adds looking towards Xiumin.

“Ummm, thanks m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter