What Did I Get Myself Into

Why Can't Anyone See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wake up Hunnie” Sehun hears before feeling someone mush up his check.

“Five more minutes” he whines, waving the hand off as he rolls onto his back.

“No Hunnie now” the other voice says. Sehun then feels all the air leave his lungs as something plops down on his stomach. Opening his eyes he sees his little sister sitting on him with a large smile on her face.

“Soonyi let me sleep just a little longer please” he pleads.

“No” she says with a pout as she cutely crosses her arms over her chest.

“Oh and why not” Sehun asks, choking back the laugh threatening because of his sister’s cute antics.

“Mom said I would be late for school if you didn’t get up now” she says with her arms still crossed.

“Since when do you like school missy” he asks tilting his head.

“I’ve always liked school” she says nodding her head to punctuate her point. This time Sehun can’t help but laugh as her little ponytails sway with her head.

“Okay I’ll get up, just for you though” he says kissing her head as she rolls off of him.

“You would wake up if Luhan asked you too also” Soonyi said. Her words caused Sehun’s blood to run cold.

“What…Why would you say that” he asks his sister.

“You always do whatever Luhan asks, yes captain this or yes captain that” she says, “Daddy says it’s because Luhan is like your boss and you are Luhan’s assistant” she says with a smile. Sehun lets out a breath he did not realize he had been holding.

“Yeah, yeah that’s right” he says with a shaky laugh, “Go tell mom I’m getting dressed” he adds. Why did you freak out like that, he wonders to himself as his sister scampers out of his room. Nobody needs to know the truth about Luhan and me yet, maybe later but not now, he thinks as he pulls his belt through each loop of his jeans.

Before heading down to the kitchen for breakfast Sehun grabbed his phone off of his desk. He smiled dumbly down at the screen as he saw a new message warning flash across. He unlocked his screen to see that the message was from non-other than Luhan himself a few minutes prior.

HELP!! I don’t know what to wear. –ManlyMan

Sehun laughs at the message. Cute, he inwardly squeals as he types his reply. One thing that he has learned about Luhan in the short time they both decided to become a couple of sorts is that Luhan loves compliments, the cheesier the better. So he makes sure to do just that as he taps the keys for his message.

Well you look great in anything so I don’t know why you’re having trouble. –yGoalie

He slides his phone into his back pocket as he enters the kitchen. “Good morning” he says to his father as he opens the cupboard to grab a bowl.

“Yes, yes that will be fine” his father says. Surprised Sehun turns back to face his father. Once he spots the phone in his father’s hand he understands. Good morning son, he thinks in his father’s voice with in his own mind, did you have a good night’s rest, he asks himself. Oh yes father I had a lovely dream would you like to hear about it, he replies to his father within his mind. Yes, you know I am interested in anything and everything concerning you son, he thinks in his father’s tone before chuckling softly aloud at his own absurdness. After shaking his head he moves over to the pantry and pulls out a box of cereal. While opening the bag, his father shoots him and ugly look before hurrying into the other room and yelling into his phone. “Alright see you next Saturday around ten o’clock sir, I look forward to it” he father’s voice floats from the living room into Sehun’s ears. Of course, Sehun thinks to himself as he feels a dull ache in his heart.

Before he can sulk too long, however, he feels the much anticipated vibration from his back pocket. As he pulls his phone out of his pocket it vibrates a second time. With a smile on his face Sehun opens the text.

A? –ManlyMan

Or B? –ManlyMan

Oh Luhan, what am I going to do with you, he wonders to himself with a nod of his head while smiling down at his phone. He brought his hand up to his chin to think of a sweet reply to Luhan.

“Are you posing for a photo Hunnie” Soonyi asks. Sehun snaps out of his thoughts and looks down at his little sister who is tilting her head in question at him.

“What do you mean” he asks her in reply.

“Remember when we were taking those silly pictures with your phone the other night” she asks as she takes out a yogurt from the fridge. Sehun nods his head in reply as he pulls the jug of milk out of the open fridge door. “Well it looked like you were posing for one of them again that’s all” she says.

“Oh yeah” Sehun says with a small laugh thinking back on those crazy pictures he and his sister had taken two nights prior. He grabs two spoons from the drawer and hands one to his little sister before taking his seat at the table.

Allowing the milk to seep into his cereal a little he pulled out his phone and scrolled through the photos Soonyi had just reminded him about. With a small chuckle he attached one to his message to Luhan before typing a small reply and sending it.

Hmmm. I think either one would look better on you then they would on any other person. I look forward to seeing which one you choose when I see you at school! –yGoalie

“Could you have been any louder this morning Sehun” his father asks with an annoyed look plastered on his face as he came back into the kitchen. Oh I’m sorry I did not realize you were making an important business call so early i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter