A Dinner...Date?

Why Can't Anyone See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s nice to finally be back, Suho thinks to himself as he turns the key to his dorm room and is meet with stale air, since he had stayed with his parents over the summer and they had insisted on dropping him off earlier that morning, nearly making him late, he shudders at the thought. Suho couldn’t afford to miss school he had to keep his grade at the absolute best to keep his scholarship or else he could kiss his future good-bye.

Suho walked into the little entry way and set his keys in a little dish on a small table he also slipped his bag off setting it on a little shelf on the lower portion of the table. He hung up his coat and placed his shoes in a small closet. Then he made his way into a small living room with two recliners in it. He opened the two windows in the room trying to get rid of the stale closed in air. He repeated the process in the bathroom, opening the small window there, and in his bedroom, opening the nice sized window there.

Lay is going to be disgusted, Suho thought to himself looking at the sliver of dust that had compiled during his stay away, I better clean before he comes, Suho decides feeling a small shiver go down his back at the thought of Lay in his home. They had been here before alone numerous times, but none since that day last school year.

He turns on some low music and hums along as he sets out to clean his small dorm before Lay could arrive all the while thinking back to those last few days before summer break.

~Flashback~

“I’m never going to get it, I’m a loss hope” Lay says pouting at the math problem in front of him, laying his head down in defeat for influence.

“Don’t be so silly” Suho laughs at Lay’s immaturity, it’s his third melt down that night and after working with Lay for just about a years’ time now Suho knows that he has probably made a small error somewhere in the problem. “Let me take a look okay?” Suho says moving closer to the figure who hands him his paper head still resting in the table.

Humm, Suho silently thinks to himself, trying to find where Lay could have made his error.

“I’m a complete failure aren’t I” Lay says resting his head on Suho’s shoulder peering at his page pretending to help Suho look for his mistake.

Suho tenses up for about a second, but then relaxes, allowing Lay to keep his head on his shoulder. With any other client, as Suho preferred to refer to all his fellow classmates he tutored, he would never allow contact such as this, but this was Lay. Lay who had been getting bolder and bolder with the amounts of affection he showed Suho.

“Why are you hugging me?” Suho had asked weeks previously as Lay had wrapped him in a large hug at the end of their session.

“Because you’re my friend and you saved me from being the laughing stock of my class” Lay says innocently smiling at Suho.

Suho wasn’t dumb though he saw how Lay was at school with his friends he never hugged them or showed them and kinds of affection even his close friend and fellow dancer, Kai, never did more than high five and although Suho never initiated the contact he secretly longed for it more and more each day.

“Oh right here I see what you did wrong you didn’t change the positive five into a negative five.” Suho says mentally patting himself on the back for being able to spot the mistake. “this is nothing you are doing great.” Suho says smiling at Lay who months ago could not even have hoped to do this well.

“Only because of you teach he says, hugging him tight before turning back to his page to correct his error”

“I know you’re going to do great on you final to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter