Plan Falling Into Place

Why Can't Anyone See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the family car rolls down the street towards the school, Xiumin leans his head against the glass watching the soft rain drops fall outside and thinking about his problem, how do I get close to them, but still stay invisible. At a stop light he looks at the people busily walking down the street when he spots a familiar couple sharing an umbrella walking down the street he quickly, without a second thought rolled his window down and snapped three photos with his camera before rolling the window back up. I can use this for sure, he thought to himself as he stared smiling at one of the incriminating photos on his screen.

“Was there a rainbow outside Minmin” his youngest sister asks.

“Yeah, but I couldn’t get a good picture of it, sorry” Xiumin quickly lies to cover for his rash action.

“Have a great day son” his father says once they pull up in front of his school.

“Love you guys” Xiumin replies heaving his ruined bag over his one shoulder and pulling his hood over his head. Walking straight to his locker Xiumin quickly did what he needed before Tao could come and mess with him. When he closed his locker he glances up towards the clock in the hall, perfect, he thinks to himself, ten minutes till homeroom starts that should be enough time. He makes his way down the hallway that is becoming buisier by the second he reaches the room he is looking for and heads right in.

“Ohh good morning Xiumin, long time not see.” A nerdy man says from a desk near the door.

“Yeah sorry Todd, they didn’t let us leave the cafeteria during lunch yesterday” Xiumin says smiling towards his one and only friend on campus, the computer teacher, Todd.

“No big deal, is there something I can help you with or are you just here to use a computer?” Todd asks staring and Xiumin through his thick glasses.

“Actually I know this sounds really weird, but do you know if there is a directory of all the students numbers stored on the main computer like at a college?” Xiumin asked.

“Yeah there is actually, do you need someone’s number? I’m not supposed to give them out but I don’t mind helping you, I trust you” Todd says smiling.

“I was hoping to get a couple numbers actually if you don’t mind” Xiumin says feeling a little guilty.

“Oh look my coffee cup is empty” Todd says winking at Xiumin, “You have three minutes” he whispered as he walks out.

Xiumin quickly dashed over to the computer and pulled out a pen from the front pocket of his backpack. Grabing a sticky note off the desk he scans through all the students in the schools numbers and addresses. He jots down the numbers of each of his targets and rises from the desk as Todd walks back into the room. “That coffee looks good, hope you can enjoy it” Xiumin smiles over towards Todd as he leaves the room.

“See you around” Todd says as the door closes.

Xiumin races into his homeroom and takes a seat closer to the back than the seat he had to move to yesterday to make D.O. feel better. He’s next, Xiumin thinks to himself as he pulls out his phone and starts inputting all the new contacts into his phone. Halfway through he feels someone brush the hat off of his head and looks up to the annoying face of D.O. “Can I have my hat back?” Xiumin asks politely.

“Only if you move out of my seat nerd” D.O. sneers at him.

“There are plenty of other seats, can’t you go over to one of them?” Xiumin asks trying not to anger D.O. but still tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter