I Love Spending Time With Him

Why Can't Anyone See Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Already” Xiumin questions aloud as he hears the ringing of his alarm clock, pulling him out of his sleep. Turning of the obnoxious ringing noise, Xiumin quickly plugs in some music and allows the music to fill his room. Humming along with the music Xiumin pulls on a pair of jeans and a plain shirt, a regular outfit, something that will allow him to blend in and not stand out. He opens the door to his room and makes his way down the hall towards his sisters’ room.

“Rise and shine, sleeping beauties” Xiumin says in a singsong voice as he flips on the lights. Hearing a couple mumbles he walks away towards his parents’ room.

“Good Morning” Xiumin says flipping on the lights. Walking back towards the stairs to start breakfast Xiumin stops when he hears a small voice call his name.

“Minnie” his little sister calls from her doorway, rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

“Yeah” Xiumin asks smiling at how cute she looks.

“Can you make eggs instead of oatmeal today, please?” She asks looking up at him.

“Anything for you princess” Xiumin says kissing her head before walking down the stairs.

Once in the kitchen Xiumin pulls out a large bowl, before heading towards the fridge to grab the eggs, some spinach, and the milk. After rinsing and slicing the spinach leaves up, Xiumin cracks enough eggs for his whole family into the bowl and mixes it all together. Walking over to the cupboard to grab some vegetable order to grease up the pan, Xiumin checks his phone for any messages. He nearly dropped the bottle of oil when he saw his screen light up with a 2 new messages warning. Did I accidentally bring Sehun’s phone home with me yesterday after practice, he wonders to himself because it has been forever since he gets messages from others.

Looking closer he reads a text from Chen first, he laughs as he reads the message and smiles when he sees the attached picture.

I read a bedtime story to my little brother, to practice for tomorrow. If the objective of our project is to put a bunch of little kids to sleep, I think we are going to ace it. Hahaha! See you tomorrow. :) –Chen

Still laughing at Chen’s oddness Xiumin moves onto the next message seeing that it is from Sehun.

I am soooooooo sore!!! Are you trying to kill me Xiumin??? Two days in a row was a terrible mistake, ahhhh!!! Anyway we are still on for tonight right? –Sehun

Xiumin laughed remembering how Sehun had kept pushing himself yesterday trying to make up for the day before when he was incapable of scoring on him but failing just as miserably. Thoughts of how he had agreed to help Sehun again that evening after he and Chen worked on their project where cutoff when another message came through the phone, causing it to vibrate in his hand.

Remember, this weekend never happened though. –Sehun

Xiumin rolled his eyes and walked back to the pot to begin cooking his eggs. Let him worry about me blabbing, he thinks smiling evilly to himself, not bothering to reply.

Turning the flame on underneath the eggs Xiumin stirs the yellowish liquid around waiting for it to begin becoming fluffy. As he stares at the pan he thinks back to the message from Chen an how happy it had made him feel to receive a message from him again, after all this time. As he slowly stirs his thoughts drift off.

~Flashback~

“Xiu are you okay?” Luhan asked waving his had in front of Xiumin’s face.

“Oh, yeah I’m okay” Xiumin said smiling over to his best friend, “Why do you ask?”

“Well you have been looking around the room almost all of lunch, like you are looking for someone or something, oh my gosh is someone threating you, it’s that guy from the locker next to you, I knew I shouldn’t have let you trade with me, now you are going to die and it is going to be all my fault” Luhan spewed out nonstop.

“Wow, wow, Lu ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter