Good and Sad News

Dreams Come True

"Vic! Wait for me!" Khun called Victoria before they go out of the class, since Victoria was a little late and the teacher was already lecturing, that they didn't get a chance to talk.

"Hi! Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Yes! How are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine Khun, thank you." she smiled sweetly.

"So...Did you think about it? That I'm gonna court you until forever?" Khun said.

"Yes! And I wanted you to know that I don't want you to court me anymore, it's over." Victoria said. Nichkhun's heart almost crush by what she said.

"W-what do you mean? You don't like me?" Khun asked almost crying.

"I said enough! It's over." Victoria insisted.

"Why Vic? You are my first love and I thought you're gonna be my last too." Khun started to form tears in his eyes.

"I also thought of that. That's why I wanted you to stop courting me already." Victoria exclaimed, and it's like holding her laugh.

"What do you mean? I'm confused..." Khun asked as he rub his eyes.

"I wanted you to stop courting me....because I'm accepting you as my boyfriend now!" Victoria laughed.

Nichkhun was shocked, and cried. Victoria comforted him but he continue to cry, it was tears of joy. He hugged Victoria tightly. "You almost killed me with your words, Vic."

"Hehe...did I won a best actress award? I can't hurt you, you know. I love you Khun!" Victoria said.

"I love you too, my doll." Nichkhun said.

On the other hand...

"Hyunnie...where are you going?" Donghae asked him. He grabbed the opportunity that Kyuhyun's noit around for he has to finish some work at the organization he joined.

"I'm going to my locker. I'll just put these books of mine." she answered.

"How about you, Yoong? Wanna come?" Hae asked her.

"Nope! You two can go." Yoona said, smiling sweetly. Then after Hae and Seohyun turned their backs, the smile faded and it turned to a sad face.

Meanwhile, Taecyeon pass through and saw the sadness in Yoona's eyes. He saw her eyes followed where Hae and Seohyun go. "Does she like Donghae?" he said to himself.

He tried to approach her but suddenly, Chansung called him. "Hey Taecyeon! Let's go to the bar later, together with Wooyoung, Junsu and Junho."

"No thanks! I have some work to do." he answered still his eyes on Yoona.

Chansung noticed it, "So....I think I know why?"

"What? Did I tell you to interfere my personal life?" Taecyeon shouted.

"Alright! Alright! I'm just teasing you. You are too defensive." Chansung said. "I'm going now."

 

"There..." Seohyun said smiling while she finished fixing her things.

"Me too!!!" Donghae raise his hand.

"Haha! Oppa...How are you and unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"Well...we're ok. How about you, pretty girl?" Hae asked.

"Uh....I'm ok too." Seohyun said, feeling a bit concious by how Donghae stare at her. "Oppa...I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" Hae said as he cornered Seohyun in a wall.

"Oppa...I think this won't work. You understand what I mean?" Seohyun said with her voice trembling.

"Do you like somebody else?" Donghae leaned closer to Seohyun.

"Uhm...Sorry oppa..." she apologized then looked on the floor.

Donghae then walked towards the other side the he punched the wall so hard that it made his fist bleed. He cried after that, not because of the hurt he feels from his fist but from his heart.

Seohyun ran towards him. "Oppa...I'm sorry..." he hold Hae's shoulders.

Hae pulled Seohyun close to him and hugged her. "It's alright Seohyun. Just remember, I'm always here for you. Whoever that guy is, he is a lucky one. He should take care of you or else I'll break his neck."

"Thank you, oppa...I know you'll find the right one someday." Seohyun said.

 

Yoona then followed them there and saw them hugging. Yoona rushed off until she reaches the school grounds. She stopped under a shady tree. She placed her palm in her left chest, "I'm so hurt! Here!" she began to cry.

Suddenly Taecyeon appeared from nowhere. "Yoona?"

"Go away!" she shouted with shivering voice.

"What's wrong?" Taecyeon asked.

"Nothing...Just.....Please go!" Yoona said.

Taecyeon hugged her tightly. "No,  I won't! Tell me, what's wrong..."

"How could I trust someone like you? You, who once broke my heart!" she said, trying to push him away.

"So she did loved me..." he said to himself. "Look Yoona, I'm sorry! I wanted to make it up with you but I think it's too late. But you know what? Once you were gone, I realized that I just let go of a precious person in my life."

Yoona was shocked. "You, liar!"

"Please...this time believe me, you can trust me...." Taecyeon said and continue to hug Yoona, she hugged him back.

 

Suddenly...Seohyun and Donghae walk through the school grounds and they were already laughing. They already recovered from what happened. Donghae felt relieved that Seohyun told him immediately that he has no chance to her after all. Seohyun felt the same way, that she has not keep Donghae waiting for her for nothing.

Donghae's eyes widened when he saw two people hugging under a tree. "Isn't that?"

"What oppa?"Seohyun asked.

"Isn't that Yoona and....?" Donghae then runs to them, pulled Taecyeon away from her and punched Taecyeon hard on the cheek even if his fist is still hurting. Taecyeon fell on the ground.

"Hae! What's that for?" Yoona rushed on Taecyeon to help him up.

"Come! We have to talk!" he grabbed Yoona's wrist.

 

Seohyun was shocked by what happened. Donghae didn't realized that he left Seohyun behind while pulling Yoona to his car.

"Seobaby, what happened? Hyung looks mad." Kyuhyun said, she's already behind Seohyun.

"Kyu! He really was. He saw Taecyeon oppa hugging Yoona unnie." Seohyun said.

"Oh no! This is bad." Kyuhyun said.

"Yes! I think it was my fault... I started it all." Seohyun said.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Because I already told him that he should not court me any further." Seohyun said. "But I know that he already moved on to what I've said, he even forget about me when he pulls Yoona unnie with him."

"I think he doesn't really like you. It is your unnie that he likes more." Kyuhyun said.

"I always thought about that." Seohyun said.

"I think he just want to win you for me to lose." Kyuhyun said smirking.

"Oh, come on Kyuhyun. Stop smirking, it's not a perfect time to joke. I'm so worried about them." Seohyun said.

"I know it will be alright. I know hyung, he won't hurt a woman." Kyuhyun assured.

"Sure? Sigh...thank God!." Seohyun said.

"Let me take you home. And just forget about what happened. They will be ok, trust me." Kyuhyun said.

"Ok...thank you Kyuhyun." Seohyun said.

"Oh...she's starting to act normally again. She didn't fought me." he giggled. 

As Kyuhyun's driving for Seohyun, Seohyun stared at him and smiled. Kyuhyun can see it from his side..."So you already realized how good-looking I am?"

"What a joke! You are ugly, really." she answered.

"Then why are you staring at me with that smile?" he asked smirking.

"No, I'm not! I just remembered something funny." she explained.

"Really?" Kyuhyun asked sarcastically. "I remembered something too."

"What?!" she asked.

"You told me that we're going to study together at your house every weekends." Kyuhyun said.

"What? EVERY weekends?" Seohyun emphasized the word EVERY.

"Yes! Because you don't want to go out with me for a date." he said.

"Fine! But I can't remember that I've said EVERY weekends..." she thought.

"So see you on Saturday at your house." he winked at her.

"Pfft! Your winks are useless to me." Seohyun said. "Thank you for bringing me home."

"Bye my Seobaby." he said.

"Don't call me YOUR Seobaby, we are not official." she said.

"When are we going to be official, Hyunnie? I'm so excited!!!" Kyuhyun asked.

"Maybe....next year!" Seohyun teased. "Gotta go in. Bye."

"Next year? So long!!!" Kyuhyun said to himself.  He sighed.

 

Meanwhile...

Donghae took Yoona to a park, and since it's getting dark, no people were left there.

"I can't believe you, Hae! You hurt Taecyeon for no reason." Yoona said.

"I can't believe you too! Coming back to him after he hurt you? What's with you?" Hae said.

"Look! It was just a friendly hug, he's just comforting me." Yoona said.

"Comforting you for what? I'm your friend right? Your guy best friend." Hae said.

"Yes! But you were not around that time, that's why he came to me." Yoona said.

"You should understand, I am with...."Donghae said when she suddenly cut by Yoona.

"Seohyun! Yes I understand, so you should understand too that there's someone else concerned with me when you're with Seohyun." Yoona said holding her tears.

"Why are you acting like that? You know that I like her right, you're even helping me for her." Donghae said.

"Yes! Aren't you contented with that? I'm going home!" Yoona said then walked out.

Donghae followed her, and hugged her. "Yoona, please stay. What happened to us earlier really hurt me. She told me to stop courting her because it won't work. She likes someone else already."

"What?" Yoona can't stand seeing Donghae sad, she can't refuse him. "Alright! I'll treat you out."

"You don't have to. It's my treat. After all, you did everything for me." Donghae said.

"Thanks Yoong! I love you!" Donghae said.

"Please stop those words, it hurts me more. Saying that you love me...For I know that that love only meant as a friend." Yoona said to herself.

So Yoona stayed with Hae for about 4 hours. They did everything to cheer up, eat and eat, then go to arcade to play games, took a picture of them together, etc. Hae took her home at 10pm. 

 

Yoona in her room...

"Yoona, why him?" she sighed. "I hope that someday, he will see me as...not just a friend..." she can still feel her aching heart, then she shed tears. "It's crazy Yoona, falling in love with your guy friend? Do not expect too much Yoona, you should erase these feelings. How about falling for Taecyeon again?" she sighed.

 

Donghae while driving his car going home...

"Thank God, you have given me such wonderful friend like Yoona. I just don't understand myself, acting weird after I saw her and Taecyeon....Aish! I should not feel that! he will not like you anyway..." Donghae thought.

 

 

KhunToria were together for real now.

Courtship between Donghae and Seohyun was over.

SeoKyu becoming closer and closer everyday.

Yoona still hurting. Donghae was confused.

What will happen next? Any idea?

 

YoonHae for the main image ;) - credits to the owner.