Plans

Dreams Come True

After 3 years, Kyuhyun and Donghae has been a great help in making the company even better. They have been promoted for a higher position since Mr. Seo And Mr. Im will soon retire. Of course, Seohyun and Yoona were working there too but their dads didn't gave them a hard work. Seohyun is assigned to be with Kyuhyun while Yoona with Donghae. That was a request from their moms and their dads could not do a thing. There are times that when their parents isn't there or out of town, they were the ones who take over.

"Uh...Seohyun?" Yoona opened Kyuhyun's office without knocking. As always, she saw Kyuhyun and Seohyun kissing again and when they notice her, they act like students being caught by their parents. "Sorry...for disturbing you." Yoona chuckled.

"Unnie!!!" Seohyun runs toward her. "You need something?" she asked.

"No...I just want to invite you for a coffee. But it seems like you're busy." Yoona chuckled.

Seohyun pouted and turns to Kyuhyun who came back to his work. "Unnie, let's go!" she grabbed Yoona's arm. "Kyubaby, we're going to have a coffee."

"Huh? Leave me here?" Kyuhyun demanded.

"We won't be so long. I missed unnie so much." Seohyun said.

"Ok...but where's my?" he said pointing to his cheek. Seohyun runs to his side and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh c'mon...But you're just kissing a while ago." Yoona teased them.

Kyuhyun just smirk and grabbed Seohyun's waist. "Just stay, Seobaby..." he begged. 

"Ah! Cho Kyuhyun! I'll tell this to uncle." Yoona threatens him.

"Fine! Ok...Seobaby, come back after 1 hour." he said teasing Yoona.

"1 hour only? How dare you?!" Yoona shouted at him. 

"Unnie...he's just teasing you..."Seohyun defended Kyuhyun, and he chuckled.

"Let's go!" she dragged Seohyun away from Kyuhyun and she slammed the door really hard.

 

Yoona and Seohyun entered the coffee shop, and Yoona is still pissed at Kyuhyun.

"That boyfriend of yours! He even doesn't respect Donghae at times." Yoona threw her bag on the couch.

"Unnie...he's always like that. He loves to tease, even me. You're getting hot tempered these days." Seohyun said. "Are you pregnant?" Seohyun chuckled.

"Uh...what? Not a chance! I'm not getting pregnant before marriage." Yoona said. "How about you, always kissing only? I remember aunt wanted to have grandchildren already." Yoona back.

"No way unnie! Marriage first!" Seohyun blew her hair.

 

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun entered Donghae's office. "Your girlfriend stole my girlfriend again." Kyuhyun complained.

"Hahaha! But you're always with her the whole time. Yoona misses her so much, so I let her go out with her cousin." Donghae said.

"When Seohyun's not around, I get bored easily." Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Why?" Donghae asked. "Ah! I know...your past time is kissing her always." Donghae laughed hard.

"So what? I never get tired of it." Kyuhyun sat on the couch. "I hope they'll get back soon."

"Are you done with your work?" Donghae asked him.

"Yes! Almost an hour. That's why I'm bored right now." he answered.

"Oppa! We're here!" Yoona opened the door with food brought for Donghae. "Oh! You're here! Seohyun's on your office now." she said and kissed Donghae on the cheek. Kyuhyun rushed to his office.

 

"Seobaby?" he entered the room but saw nothing. "Where is she?"

"Oppa!"Seohyun hugged him from behind. "I brought you something." and prepared the cake she brought. "Here, take some!" she said as she put a slice on Kyuhyun's mouth.

"Sweet..." he swallowed the cake. "But this is sweeter." he kissed Seohyun. 

"Ah! Kyu!!! If only I didn't know you, I'll definitely think that you're a ert!" she said.

"I'm only like this if it's you." Kyuhyun smirked. Seohyun pouted and put a big slice of cake to Kyuhyun's mouth.

"That's better!" Seohyun chuckled.

 

 

The parents on vacation house...

"Let's plan this out right now..." Mrs. Im laughed.

"Yeah..I'm so excited with this." Mrs. Seo answered with a pen and a paper with her.

"Would we make it a double marriage? It will cost a lot but it's ok..."Mrs. Im said.

"That would be great, I think. Let's make them decide bout the motif but the lists of guests are ours. What do you think?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"Ok...but if they're going to invite additional guests, then let them." Mrs. Im said, then their husbands go in from their tennis game.

"What are you two doing?" Mr. Seo asked.

"It's a secret!" Mrs. Seo answered chuckling.

"They're hiding something from us!" Mr. Im interferes.

"No were not! We'll show it to you after." Mrs. Im smirked. "Why don't you take a bath first, so that you can help us with this?"

"Fine!" Mr. Im answered and entered their room.

"How about my wife? Would you at least give me a kiss first?" Mr. Seo said being childish.

"Ah!" Mrs. Seo pushed him. "Take a bath first, you stink."

The two moms chuckled then continued with their plan.

"This is perfect! They'll be surprised when they come out." Mrs.Im laughed softly.

The husbands came out when they found their wives asleep with their heads on the table and papers were scattered. Mr. Seo picked it up and surprised what they're planning and chuckling about earlier. Mr. Im laughed as he sees it too.

"They're very excited planning about this." Mr. Im said.

"Yeah...and even having a grandchild..."Mr. Seo answered as he sit beside his wife.

"When the time comes that our daughters will marry their boyfriends, I bet they are the ones who will cry and get affected so much." Mr. Im said and laughed again that made their wives woke up.

"Huh? They're here!" Mrs. Im panicked and searched for the papers.

"Is this what you're looking for?" Mr. Im said holding his laugh.

"Give it to me!" she said.

"I won't! I don't want my daughter to get married now."Mr. Im said.

"Me either!" Mr. Seo answered.

"What? But I want a grandchild now!!!" Mrs. Seo insisted.

"You really want them to get married now?" the husbands asked. And their wives both nodded.

"Then we should ask them first."Mr. Seo said.

"You mean..."Mrs. Seo covered as her eyes widen.

"Yes! I think, we have decided it!" Mr. Im said looking at Mr. Seo and he nodded.

"You'll let them get married if they want to?" Mrs. Im asked.

"Yes!" the husbands answered in unison. Their wives hugged them

 

 

I'm trying to make this longer. hehehe...But i think i can't anymore. So maybe 1 or 2 chapters left...Sorry...

I'll continue my YoonHae fic, then write another SeoKyu promise!!! ♥